CHAPTER IV: Sweet Dreams

I sat in my bed, staring at the walls, observing them, looking at the small details that were imprinted on it. I didn't want to get out of my room and receive a dozen orders again. Today, all I wanted was to rest. For some reason, last night, I struggled to sleep. I had the same sleep paralysis I'd always get, but today was a little different.

Last night, it felt more calming than usual. There was a voice; it asked me to keep sleeping, but that's what kept me awake. I didn't sleep, I felt that if I did, I'd never wake back up. It was only a feeling though. It's not uncommon to experience something like this when having sleep paralysis but there's just something about it that's so... unsettling.

I stumbled upon the thought that I might've been going insane, but it just felt so real. I couldn't have been hallucinating.

Attempting to distract myself, I stared at the brown, small birds out of my window. It reminded me of the golden snitch, and speaking of which, Harry somehow managed to become a seeker right after breaking madam Hooch's rules. It does feel like the professors are playing favorites, but it's fine with me. Besides, Malfoy broke the rules first anyway, Harry was only defending Longbottom.

At last, I finally built up the courage to get changed and in the middle of endlessly checking myself out in the mirror, I decided to add a little accessory to my uniform, and it was a little pink ribbon that I tied my hair with. My hair had two thin braids on either side of my head, and it was as simple as that.

I didn't wanna go overboard, some students have the habit of mocking something they don't see so often.

I finally walked out of my room, unfortunately seeing three familiar faces having a chat by the fireplace. I tiptoed through the door, manifesting to myself that they don't notice that it's me, otherwise, it's going to be a stressful morning.

"Alloria," The gut-wrenching voice called out to me. I slowly turned around, my heart pounding out of my chest from all the adrenaline I felt from trying not to get noticed. I lifelessly stared at the boy yet feeling so lively, but not the kind of lively that'll make you feel happy, it's the kind of lively that makes you feel like you're alive - in a bad way. I could feel my heart beating, I could feel my breathing starting to quicken, I could feel my eyes twitching, and my bones felt like it was stuck in place.

The overstimulation got to me, I could feel everything, hear everything, everything around me was too bright, I could feel my hair hitting the back of my neck, I could feel my clothes touching my skin, I could feel myself sweating, I could hear people chattering loudly, and lastly, I heard something I didn't wanna hear; Malfoy's voice. Everything was so agitating.

"What?!" I screamed at him, my voice cracking slightly from the sudden use of my throat. I looked at three of them as they exchanged shocked and confused glances, one being really confused, one being Malfoy.

"Foul mood in the morning? How sad," He taunted, slightly smirking from his grating insult. He shifted from his seat, fixing his posture as he looked straight at me, "You must be forgetting something, Alloria." He declared, raising an eyebrow as he crossed his legs in the middle of his sentence.

"Water? Is that it?!" I catechized while I adjusted my stance to squarely face him. I could see the amusement on his face, he was enjoying this, he was enjoying the damage he was causing. He knows that I'm slowly becoming more and more agitated everyday, and he expects me to stop soon and give him the nephilimore stone, but no, I already figured it out.

He only made this deal because he knew that I wasn't going to give him the nephilimore stone and he was going to take advantage of it; which he's already doing now as he's using me as a little personal assistant to run his errands - but he expects me to give up easily and give him the nephilimore stone after some time, so in the end, he both used me as a servant and has the nephilimore stone, which is exactly why we're still playing slave and king.