Amasawa in the 4th Generation?

The White-Room is a facility that nurtures students from their youth up until they graduate or fail.

The 4th Generation, otherwise known as The Demonic 4th Generation, is where the most powerful subjects in this experiment come from.

Their names are...

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

And...

Amasawa Ichika

Location: Bus, on the way to Advanced Nurturing Highschool

Ayanokoji POV:

If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question...

Are all human beings truly equal?

These days everywhere you go there's the talk about the fight for equality

A wise man once said "Heaven does not create one above or below another"

People like to throw his words around... but that's not the whole quote.

He goes on to say that "While we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change."

Academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

At any rate, humans change over time based on their acti-

"KIYOTAKA-SENPAI"

A loud voice breaks through my thoughts and I look to my right and see a visually pleasing young woman. Her magenta hair tied into two twin tails and her gold eyes compliment her body well, speaking of body...

"Kiyotaka-senpai, are you thinking dirty thoughts about me?"

The hell is she? An esper???

"No Ichika, why would I ever do such a thing." I say, my voice monotone as ever.

"Hmmm, I dunno, your eyes starting drifting to places where they shouldn't Kiyo..." She says with a teasing undertone

I mean can you blame me, I'm a growing teenage boy.

"Whatever you say Ichika..."

"So, Kiyo-senpai, you ready for our 3 years of freedom?"

Ah that's right, freedom at last, sadly it would only last 3 years, but 3 years is long enough. I wonder how "that man" is going to handle Matsuo... No sense in feeling bad for Matsuo, he knew what he was getting into as soon as he released both me and Ichika.

"Yeah, I am..." I say as I crack a small smile.

Ichika is the only one I can truly let my guard down around. We've been together since we were 4, so her presence is natural to me.

"That's good to hear Kiyo-senpai. I feel the same way." She says as she smiles at me.

I'm starting to feel a little bored, so I decide to lay down in Ichika's lap and fall asleep.

Ichika runs her hand through my hair and allows me to relax and lay down.

.
.
.

"Excuse me, would you mind giving up your seat for this old lady."

I immediately woke up after hearing this, thinking that they were talking to me, but instead they were talking to a muscular boy with blonde hair. I decide to ignore it and lay back down on Ichika's lap as she continues to stroke my hair and let me sleep again.