COTE Concept

Class-D

Kushida has a genuine reason for her to be two-faced. She has dissociative identity disorder. Due to her being bullied a lot for her rather rude attitude, she developed a nicer persona because she wanted to change. Like the Doppio of Diavolo. Although she has another personality that is unable to be seen through, if she gets angry enough, that side will pop out. Imagine if it could fight too 💀

Horikita has an actual reason for her to want to be like her brother due to heavy neglect and home abuse. Words like "If only you were as good as your brother." Or "You disappoint us, why aren't you as good as your brother." Then gets beat. Horikita will be much more isolated by her peers not wanting to push them away, but she does so because she thinks it will help her be better. She has a severe inferiority complex that she tries to mask as her being superior. Constantly lying to herself.

Karuizawa 💀 I don't think I need to make this girl suffer anymore. But uh, the bullying is more prominent, causing Karuizawa to truly believe that she is inferior to others. She believes that being the victim is the only correct way to do things. If she's ever in a situation where she's being bullied, she'll just take it, not even trying to fight back. She won't even cry. She'll just turn herself off from the world and take the beating until it's over. She might even turn maso if it's the right person. (Ahem ahem)

Sakura gets touched a lot. Idk how to help her or hurt her besides that.

Matsushita has too many expectations placed on her, like a lot. An extreme amount of expectations that no normal teenager should have. The stress is weighing down on her she runs away from home and manages to get her hands on an ANHS application and forges her and her parents handwriting and manages to get in. So now she has a reason to hold back because she's tired of the expectations.

Sudo's situation makes sense. He just tryna get out of the hood, I respect that. 🗣🗣🗣

Yamauchi is still fodder to be sacrificed for the greater good.

Ike has an attraction to hot girls. Not because he's trying to be like that towards them, it's because he's trying to take his mind off of his fucked up relationship between his father and mother. Abusive father abuses mother who tries to keep Ike safe from him. Typical fucked up cliche innit.

Haruka, after having the orphanage she lived in burned to the ground, developed a hero complex. She tries to save the weak simply because she couldn't save those kids herself, so they all died tragically besides her. She gets adopted and actively goes out of her way to help people because it makes her feel like a hero.

Koenji was inspired by the masterpiece of the White Room. The Koenji Conglomerate were heavy investors into the White Room Project. Koenji has been to see Kiyotaka plenty of times, along with Arisu. Koenji, wanting to be like Ayanokoji after seeing his skills, put all his effort into getting stronger, smarter, faster, and better.

Kiyotaka is building level and doesn't actively make an attempt to live that peaceful life. Instead of just nurturing the people in his surroundings while trying to live that peaceful life. He actively points out their flaws and guides them to grow and remove those flaws. (Polishing the Tools) Just so he can be defeated one day.

Class-C

Ryuen, Ishizaki, and Albert are homies since middleschool? Idk what change I should make with this class besides Hiyori

Hiyori is literally op. She got hands that rival Ichika's 🗣🗣🗣 She can see through mostly everything. But if she finds someone irrelevant, she'll forget their name. Still innocent, tho 🗣🗣🗣. Still not Kiyotaka level.

Class-B

Ichinose is much more capable. As in she's Hiyori's main competition. Her intelligence is on the same level, and she knows how to use her words, luring people into a false sense of security before playing with their minds. She's much more manipulative, and while on the outside, she seems like a clutz, on the inside she's a fucking villain. And it's not fake either.

Class-A

Sakayanagi, the only person who can match Kiyotaka in a mind battle. Her full-scale iq rivals his, and she's much more ruthless than Canon. If given the offer for 100 class points to expel one classmate, she'll try to find out if it's stackable 💀

Kamuro. Beer-Chan, d1 spy. Doesn't get caught 🗣🗣🗣.

Same with Hashimoto. But he's even more subtle with his snakeness, not that it's slipping past Sakayanagi.

Ight uh, what do you guys think, tbh someone should make a fic for this, I been wanting to see something like this.