Ayanokoji as a Butler?

Randomly got this idea when I randomly decided to make Karuizawa a maid and a literal Martial Arts GOAT. Think of their relationship as Alice Nakiri and Ryo Kurokiba skillwise and their dynamic, except Suzune is more reserved.

Kiyotaka POV:

"Suzune-sama, it's time to wake up."

I say as I poke the sleeping young lady, today is her first day at Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Alright, Ayanokoji-kun, I'm up..."

You might be wondering. How does the masterpiece of the White Room get into this situation. Well, it's quite simple. I was raised in the 4th generation, and surely it was hell for other people, but for me, it was like walking on a warm spring day. A breeze if you will. Anyways, the 4th generation focused on caretaking and being able to fight for you master. If course, I outclassed every limit that was placed, even the level 10 curriculum. Anyways, now isn't the time to gloat. The goal for us was to become butlers for powerful families so we can influence them to vote for the professor. Of course, the plan had many holes in it. But right now, it seemed to be working. The Horikita family seems to like Professor Ayanokoji's ideals and what he planned for the country. That's why when they saw I was applying to be a Caretaker back when I was 12, they allowed me. They have everything I need here, including a home gym. You might be wondering, what am I gonna do now? Well, that's simple, Sakayanagi-sensei is allowing me to go to Advanced Nurturing High School as a full term guest. The only reason I would have to leave is if Suzune-sama decided to drop out or if she got expelled. But I don't have to worry about that, Suzune-sama is far above average in intelligence and skill, so I can enjoy my life there as a guest.

Anyway, I prepared the bathwater and Suzune-sama's clothes before heading to my room to get changed into my uniform. (Refer to the Chapter image.)

45 minutes later, Suzune-sama emerged from her room, fully dressed and ready to go.

"Here's breakfast, Suzune-sama."

"Thanks, Ayanokoji-kun."

"Of course, it's my duty after all."

We both eat our breakfast, and you might be wondering where her parents are. Well, they had to work late, and throughout the beginning of the day, they won't be back until Suzune-sama and I got to the school.

"Ayanokoji-kun, I'm ready."

"Okay, let's head to the bus stop."

I opened the door and allowed Suzune-sama to go through the door before me.

"So Suzune-sama, I never asked you this, but why did you decide to go to Advanced Nurturing High School?"

"To catch up to my big brother."

"Suzune-sama, may I give you my personal opinion?"

"Of course, Ayanokoji-kun."

"Do you think that following his exact path is the correct way to do that?"

Suzune-sama, you shouldn't follow the exact same path as Manabu. You should grow in your own way, but I'll allow you to figure that out on your own.