Slaughter

Kiyotaka POV:

My schoolmates look at me, Amasawa, and Koenji in fear and awe, as our bodies are soaked with blood and we're fending off White Room students and instructors.

I sighed in exasperation

How did it come to this?

Flashback-Jutsu!

My senses go crazy as a punch is thrown from behind me.

I swiftly dodged, and Judo flipped the perpetrator.

To my shock, I realize it's one of my old White Room instructors. How the hell did he get into ANHS, and why did he decide to attack me with a whole bunch of students around?

Then, multiple alarms go off...

"There's been a breach of the school's security, multiple armed men are approaching! Head into the classrooms, then to you know where, and find something to protect yourselves!"

I look to my attacker

"What the hell is going on?"

"Since you've decided to defy your father for so long, he's launched a full-scale attack to get you back. He also said if you were to resist, to just kill you and give him the body."

I sighed in exasperation, and I looked back towards my girlfriend, who was walking with me.

"Kiyotaka? What the hell is going on?!"

"Well, it's complicated, I'll tell you after I resolve this situation."

I stomped my former instructor Yapol in the head multiple times, making sure he was dead.

"Kei, promise me that after this, you won't think of me any differently."

"I promise."

"Let's head to the building, Kei."

"Yea -"

Boom

My eyes visibly widen as I grab Kei and force her to the ground.

Did he really send these guys with grenades?

Yeah, this is much more insane than I thought.

No time for anymore playing around, I pick Kei up and run full speed to the classroom, making it there in a minute or two.

"Ayanokoji-kun! I'm glad you're alright. Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Horikita, good you're here.

"Yes, I'll explain it later. Take care of Kei for me."

"What the? Are you planning on going there on your own?"

"Obviously, make sure the class makes it here safe. The password to the bunker was 87996810. Don't forget it."

"Got it, stay safe, Ayanokoji-kun."

"No guarantees."

I rush out of the classroom, I look to my right and see Amasawa fighting Yagami? I expelled him, though? So he's sending students from there as well.

I rushed towards their fight and managed to get the drop on Yagami.

I threw a swift jab faster than the one I threw at Tsukishiro.

He barely managed to block it before jumping back.

"So we finally get to have our match, huh Ayanokoji-senpai!"