Kiyotaka's Little Sister. (2)

I decided to skip the sports festival and begin right at the Sakayanagi scene.

"You wanted to see me, Sakayanagi?"

"That's correct, I suppose you brought your younger sister as well."

Megumin jumps off my back, her face expressionless like mine and eyes cold.

"What'd you call us all the way in here for?"

She has a point. It's extremely late, and we're in the Special Annex, I'm also on guard right now.

"Last time I saw you, you were but an infant..."

She turns to me

"It's been 8 years and 243 days since I've last seen you, Ayanokoji-kun."

Megumin's eyes narrow along with mine.

There's no way she's telling the truth right now. But I don't sense a lie either. She's definitely lying, though. I remember everyone I see. My first time seeing her was definitely at this school.

"You're joking, right? I've never seen you a day in my life."

"Fufufu...Well, I suppose you wouldn't know anyways."

"Come on, lady, just spit it out. You're wasting our time."

"White Room."

Those two simple words cracked my composure... to think a student here would know of that place.

I glance at Megumin, and she does not look happy. In fact, she's pissed.

"Megumin, calm down. Nows not the time to let your emotions control you."

She lets out a sigh, her face going from rage back to expressionless.

Her time there was a lot worse than mine. Although she was able to grow like me, she didn't throw her emotions away. In fact, she truly felt sympathy for the other white room subjects. I didn't have any emotional attachments to that place while she did. Making it hard for her to progress, yet she still did. Which I'm proud of.

"It's frustrating, isn't it, your opponent knowing your biggest secret."

And that was the last straw for Megumin, forgetting me telling her to calm down. She begins verbally lashing out at Sakayanagi.

"Shut the fuck up you shitty cripple, don't ever say those words in front of me, ever again. Like that's something to joke about. You may think you know everything, but you don't, so don't speak like you do!"

Sakayanagi's smirk drops, and a look of pity crosses her face.

"I'm sorry if I made it seem like that, but I truly only called you out here to let your brother know that a false genius could never beat a true genius like myself."

Megumin's face darkens even more.

"My brother is a genius of adaptability, and I took after him. He was able to adapt to that place and become better than anyone I've seen. He's truly a genius. Don't you ever disrespect him by calling him a false genius!"

Sakayanagi's eyes widen. In all honesty, I was shocked that my sister held me in such a high regard. I hope she knows that she has way more potential than I've ever had. She's as strong as I was when I was 14, although I'm much stronger now. She's only 12, and she's that strong. She's definitely going to be so much better than me.

"I see, I suppose I was mistaken then... no, I still will prove to you that a nurtured genius could never defeat me, a natural genius."

So she said nurtured instead, basically saying that I am a genius but not naturally. She's not wrong, I was nurtured into becoming like this.

"I have a question, Sakayanagi."

"Ask away if you want to know how I do know you, I'd be glad to tell you."

"You can tell Megumin if she wants to hear it, but that's not what I'm going to ask."

"Oh? Okay then, ask your question, Ayanokoji-kun."

"Are you truly capable of defeating me?"

I stare at her, my eyes cold and tone emotionless.

"Fufufu. I'm sorry for laughing. I'm not downplaying your abilities or anything, but to hear those words made me feel an inexplicable amount of joy. I've been wanting this ever since I saw you that day."

"Is that so? Then I'll be looking forward to your challenge, Sakayanagi."

"Oh please, call me Arisu, Kiyotaka-kun."

She looks at Megumin

"That goes for you as well, Megumin-chan. Also, I truly apologize for bringing up any bad memories. I didn't think you would have any emotional attachments to anyone besides Kiyotaka-kun."

"It's fine, not like you meant to purposefully bring up bad memories. But you're silly to think that you can win against Kiyotaka."

"We'll see about that."

And with that, we all went our separate ways

.

.

.

We make our way into my dorm before I close and lock the door.

"I'm sorry, Kiyotaka, I was out of line right there."

"It's fine, I'm glad you cared enough to speak up for me."

"Of course I cared enough, anyways, how're things going with the plan you're cooking up?"

"You already know, it's going exactly as planned. Soon, Ryuen should question Manabe about who was there watching them bully Karuizawa at that time."

"Are you really planning to end this with violence, though?"

"It'll only end up like that if they attack first. You know I'm only doing this to let Chabashira-sensei know I'm truly stepping out of the shadows. Since you told me that dad didn't message Chabashira at all."

Ayanokoji's dad ain't pull up cause he's fighting the allegations.

"I can't believe that woman tried to blackmail you into working for her."

"It's fine. At least after this is over, I'll be fine."

"I can't wait. You'll let me watch, right?"

"Of course, I'll even let you let loose if you want."

"That sounds like fun, I can't wait!"

"This'll be entertaining, to say the least..."

Sorry for the short ahh chapter. The Sports Festival wouldn't change at all besides Megumin cheering. As you can probably tell, the Ryuen vs. Ayanokoji fight be interesting, to say the least.