Chapter four

As Deku and Bakugo make their way back to their dorm, Deku feels relentless pain in his arms, a result of his unideal way to cope. He winces in pain a little, hoping not to worry Bakugo. Fortunately, Bakugo's too busy in his own thoughts to even notice.

They finally make it to Deku's dorm, going to lay in his bed. They cuddle for a little, before Deku gets a message from an unknown number.

"Be careful Izuku. There's a lot Katsuki isn't telling you."

It read.

Deku feels his heart drop at that message, a wave of anxiety washing over him. Before he could make it obvious, he quickly gets up and runs to his bathroom. Katsuki furrows his eyebrows as he watches Deku bolt to the bathroom.

"Izu? Are you okay?" Bakugo asks, tone full of confusion and worry.

"Y-yeah I'm uh fine!!" Deku quickly replies, desperately trying to hide his worry.

"You don't sound fine. What's up?" Bakugo asks, his concern becoming more evident.

"I-I can assure you I'm fine, just feel a tiny bit sick from eating too much. That's all." Deku replies, hoping that Bakugo wouldn't pick up on his subtle hints of worry.

"Fine, but you better be out in five minutes or I'm blowing that door down, you hear me?" Bakugo said stern but still full of concern.

"Okay, okay." Deku replies stubbornly, but also relieved Bakugo isn't prying anymore. Deku replies to the message, hesitantly.

"What? What do you mean?" He wrote.

Suddenly a small noise comes from his phone. The unknown person had replied. Deku's eyes widen as he quickly reaches out for his phone, desperate for answers.

"You'll see soon enough, but he's hiding things from you. It's your choice what you do with this information, im just letting you know." The message read.

What the fuck? Deku says to himself, trying to piece everything together.

This doesn't make any sense. Why am I getting sent these messages? What do they mean he's hiding things? Was his story really not what actually happened? Maybe they're playing a trick? If so. This isn't funny. There's so many possibilities, I just don't know which one yet. I guess I'll just trust Kacchan, he seemed sincere in his apology. Maybe they're just trying to sabotage our relationship. Maybe someone who likes Kacchan?

Deku gets lost in his thoughts, continuing to think about every possibility, in an attempt to ease his fear, and believe the most realistic one. He takes a few deep breaths before unlocking his bathroom door and locking eyes with a worried Bakugo.

"Thank god. I thought you like died in there or something." Bakugo said chuckling.

"Sorry, I wasn't really feeling the best, I'm okay now though!" Deku replied, half smiling.

If only Bakugo knew about the texts Deku was receiving. Maybe he could explain them, or deny them. Maybe he could help put Deku's mind at ease with an explanation. Unfortunately, Deku wasn't going to show him the messages any time soon. He kept them to himself, like he does with a lot of things. He is always someone who will look out for others instead of himself, drop everything for someone else's health and well-being. He's the type of person to lack self awareness and care because he's too busy helping others.

Bakugo replies with a soft smile, "It's okay Izu, take your time."

Deku nods before lying back down with Bakugo, snuggling into him. As they cuddle, Deku begins to feel all of his worries slip away. He feels a sense of safety in Bakugo's arms. Like nothing could ever hurt him. Still aware of the messages, but puts them to the back of his mind. He was finally feeling peaceful and at ease, he couldn't pass that up. Deku's relaxation and peaceful demeanour was evident to Bakugo, making him blush a little. Before Bakugo could say anything to Izuku, he's fast asleep, breathing quietly, but loud enough to hear slightly. Bakugo feels a sense of relief that him and Deku are finally in each other's arms, and drifts off to sleep himself, finding himself in a nightmare.