Chapter one

As Deku lays on his bed, boredom taking over him, he shoots a quick text to his boyfriend; Bakugo.

[Texting POV]

Deku: Kacchan!! Wanna come and watch the new All Might movie with me??❤️

Bakugo: Sorry Izu. I'm watching it with Kiri, maybe another time.

Deku: Oh okay. Well have fun then!

Bakugo: I will.

Deku: I love you❤️

Bakugo: Love you too.

Deku puts his phone down in disappointment. *why is he always hanging out with Kirishima now?* Deku wonders to himself, unable to find an answer. Still in disappointment, he shoots a text to Todoroki, in hopes he will want to watch the movie with him.

[Texting POV]

Deku: Hey Sho! Wanna watch the new All Might movie with me? I was gonna watch it with Kacchan but he's busy.

Todoroki: Sure I can. Give me five.

Deku: YAYY! Okayy!

Deku is a little less disappointed now, knowing he has someone who he can watch the movie with. However, it won't be the same as it would be with Bakugo. Once Todoroki gets over, Deku posts a quick snap on his story and him and Todoroki watching the movie. About ten minutes later, Deku receives a message, from Bakugo.

[Texting POV]

Bakugo: What the hell are you doing with Icy hot?

Deku: We are watching the new movie! I thought since you were watching it with Kirishima, you wouldn't want to watch it again. So I asked todoroki to come!

Bakugo: Yeah whatever. I still would've watched it with you.

Deku: Oh I'm sorry Kacchan!

Bakugo: Whatever, it's fine ig.

Deku: Come on, don't be like that! I promise I'll make it up to you!

Bakugo leaves Deku on read in frustration. Deku puts his phone down and finishes the movie with Todoroki. He opens his phone to see if he got a reply from Bakugo, only to be flooded from messages from everyone in 1-A. Confused, he opens the group chat first, hoping something in there will explain it. To his surprise, he sees a photo of Kirishima and Bakugo kissing. He feels his chest tighten and his heart ache as tears stream down his face. With shaking fingers, he types out a small message.

"Fuck you Kacchan."

It read. This was the first time Deku had been this angry at Bakugo, it was a fairly new thing to both him and the rest of 1-A. His phone glows up as a notification in the group chat pops up. He opens it and sees Bakugos frantic reply.

Bakugo: it's not what it looks like izu! Let me explain

Deku: Call me by my full name or don't call me anything at all. I don't want to see you ever again. I hate you.

Bakugo: Izu please!

Deku places his phone onto silent and cries into his pillow, serenading in depressing music blasting through his headphones.

A few hours pass and he's still the same sobbing mess. He gets up, thinking of the only thing he can do to help the sadness that impales his mind and body. He takes apart a new razor, throwing everything in the bin but the blade. He places it in his pocket, aswell as some bandages, and makes his way to the bathroom, where he locks the door behind him. He begins to carve red lines into his arms, becoming deeper as he goes on, trying to distract himself from the amount of pain he feels. Once he's finished, he wraps up his arms and leaves the bathroom, avoiding sight of everyone. He goes back to his room and goes to sleep, listening to the same music as before.

After a night of on and off sleep, he wakes up in a groggy state. Eye bags formed under his eyes and they were extremely red. He ignores that, gets ready for school and heads off. He makes his way into the classroom, all eyes on him. Some of concern, some of curiosity. They see his arms and chat amongst themselves about it, wondering why they're covered up. Deku is completely oblivious to the attention he's receiving right now. His focus on avoiding eye contact with Bakugo.