jealousy

reds pov:
"red! wake up!!! reddddd!!!"
"mmmm?"
"red you have twenty minutes to get ready before breakfast!"
"mhmm"
"red!!!!!"
i open my eyes to see chloe hovering over me, and gosh she looked stunning.
"morning bluey" i say while struggling to keep my eyes open
"up! get up!!" chloe pulled my blanket off of me in attempt to wake me up, but quickly gasped and smacked her hand to her mouth and turned her back around once she realised i was only wearing a baggy red t-shirt and underwear.
"i am so sorry red i shouldn't of done that" she turns around as quickly as possible and covers her eyes. the poor girl is so embarrassed.. bless her heart
"you're fine princess" chloe slowly turns back around and gives an apologetic smile and then scurries to the mirror to finish off her already perfect makeup. i drag myself out of bed and i can see chloe staring at me through the mirror. "whatcha looking at now? another bug?" i try to hold in my laughter when i see her face turn brighter than my hair colour. i walk up to her from behind and grab her waist, gently pushing her to the side so i can get to my half of the wardrobe, "just need to get some pants". chloe nods her head and continues to do her makeup but i know she wants to look at me, i can see it in her face. i don't know what this shift in our friendship is or where the fuck it came from, but i can't say i'm mad about it.
"you don't even need makeup chlo"
"i just wanna look extra good for the first day"
"you already do. let's go then"

chloe's pov:
i stand there in front of the mirror for a few seconds, just figuring out what the fuck just happened - and fuck i am embarrassed, why does this keep happening to me. i eventually follow red towards the door. she holds it open for me and we head down the hallway and stairs to the dining hall. we stand at the entrance together just taking in our surroundings. there were so many tables with so many cool looking people. it seems like basically everyone already has their friend grounds. i feel a sudden wave of anxiety wash over me. there was so many people and sounds and suddenly the pressure of making new friends has crept up on me. i grab reds hand and squeeze it as tight as possible.
"chlo?"
"mm?" i manage to let out while not being able to take my eyes off the crowd.
"chloe look at me"
i turn my at lock eyes with red. i could hear sounds but wasn't listening to a word she was saying. at this point all i could focus on was how pretty she is and how anxious i was
"chloe???"
i snap back to reality, where did i just go?
"you'll be fine princess, okay? i'm right here with you"
"yeah, you're right" i say mainly just trying to convince myself. red squeezes my hand and then let's go as we make our way over to the buffet. we fill up our plates with the most obscure foods we could find and then take a seat at an empty table sitting opposite eachother.

reds pov:
i feel bad for chloe. the poor girl just wants to make some more friends and to have everyone like her. i don't wanna hold her back but honestly i really just don't want to meet anyone new. i have my bluey and that's all i need.
"hey! sorry to interrupt, but could i maybe sit with you guys?" chloe and i look up to see the most beautiful dark blue haired girl speaking to us. i can't take my eyes off of this girl, and i can't tell if it's because how effortlessly stunning she is or if it's because she looks slightly familiar.
"oh my gosh! of course! here!" chloe excitedly pulls out a chair next to herself for the girl and she doesn't hesitate to sit down.
"i'm chloe! cinderellas daughter! and this is red! she's the queen of hearts daughter-"
"-hey you're that evie girls little sister, right?" i cut chloe off and she gives me a  look, "sorry you just look so much like her".
"well you're right, she is my sister. evil queens daughters unfortunately. i'm quinn!"
oh my god this girl is so cool. i didnt think i wanted to make new friends but honestly that's because i expected everyone to be loser geeks here... but quinn seems actually normal.. and pretty.
"how are you settling in quinn?" i ask her

chloe's pov:
why does red suddenly seem so interested in making a new friend?? and asking her 'how she's settling in' like that isn't exactly what she told me she didn't want to have to ask people?? i look over to red and see her leaning forward and blushing a little bit, while quinn keeps giggling. i really don't think i like this quinn girl. i thought red and i only needed eachother? and especially after this mornings... events... i dunno.
"chloe did you hear that?" oh so now red is paying attention to me. "huh? hear what?"
"there's a party tonight! the whole grade will be there! it's at the enchanted forest! you should totally come!" i hate that quinn actually seems like a nice person.. i think we would really get along if she laughed a little less hard at reds jokes.
"so you in bluey?" red smirks at me. how can i say no to that face?
"of course!!! i'm in!! we getting drunk?"
"woah princess, didn't think that would be up your alley" red teases me
"new year new school new me! let's have some fun!"
"your wish is my command"

reds pov:
damn bluey... didn't expect cinderellas daughter to be down for that. that's my girl. i look to her from across the table and see her seething at quinn. is she... jealous? i observe her more and realise i could have some fun with this. not enough to hurt her, but just make her realise a few things she may not yet.
"so quinn.. have you got your eyes on anyone?" i say and immediately look over to chloe who looks completely expressionless now
"oh.. um.. not just yet, but i did just meet someone who is absolutely gorgeous.."
"oh is that right?" i lean over the table a little further and place my hand on top of quinn's. quinn looks up at me with heart eyes and i flick my eyes from quinn's to chloe's. chloe's eyebrows are turned down and she has a little angry frown on her face. god she's cute when she's angry. fuck... what am i doing right now?? chloe dramatically stands up from her chair, "we should get to class red" and storms off

chloe's pov:
i don't know why i am jealous of quinn. i don't know why i am jealous of red talking to another girl. but i can guess... fuck. am i in love with my best friend? all i know right now is that i'm pissed at red for teasing me and i'm pissed at quinn for basically just being a prettier funnier version of me but with dark blue hair.
"chloe! princess! wait up!" i can hear red scream from behind me but i couldn't stop walking, i just had to get away.
"go away red!"
"chloe stop!" i turn around to see her catching up to me. i stop in my steps and take a deep breath in attempt to calm my anger down before turning around to see red finally caught up to me and trying to catch her breath.
"you're quick princess" red says while panting, i know i'm pissed at her right now, but god is she hot.
"what do you want from me red?"
"what do you mean chlo?"
"i don't know what that was about back there with quinn but.." i was now yelling at red.. where the fuck has this come from..."but that felt mean red." i feel my face starting to burn up and feel a tear run down my face. fuck this is embarrassing. why am i always embarrassing myself in front of red?? i haven't even admitted any feelings to her yet but me crying over her flirting with another girl makes it pretty fucking obvious. she takes a step towards me and wipes the tear running down my cheek away. she then cups my face with her hand while brushing her thumb up and down my cheek. suddenly everything feels okay, i wish we could stay like this forever. red takes a step  closer towards me and slowly places a kiss on my cheek. oh. my god. she travels to my ear and whispers "i'll make it up to you tonight princess". oh my GOD. suddenly any ounce of anger has left my body and i feel like jelly. i can't say or do anything other than just widen my eyes and quickly nod my head.
"let's get to class then princess" red walks away from me, expecting me to follow, which i obviously do. i let a small giggle out, but nothing loud enough for red to hear. oh my god i am falling for her.

*i can't be bothered to write them in class sorry lol so chapter will be the party! <3*
*and thank you for reading so far! if anyone has any suggestions please let me know :)*