more mistakes

chloe's pov:
beep beep beep - i wake up to my alarm. i roll over to put my arm over red, but my arm falls right onto the mattress. i open my eyes and she isn't next to me. i quickly sit up and she is no where to be seen. weird, she's never awake this early. "red??" i call out while quickly crawling out of bed. the bathroom door swings open, and red stands in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her like a dress. "well you're up early" i say as red walks towards me. "i think you may be rubbing off on me princess" she says flirtatiously, now hovering over me as i sit on the edge of the bed. she leans down and throws my hair behind my shoulders. i take a deep nervous breath, feeling flustered. she slowly leans in towards my face, hovering over my lips to tease me before giving in and planting a kiss on my lips. red grabs my face and i place my hands on her waist as our make out sesh starts to get heated. she takes a step closer to me, now standing in between my legs and i - ding! reds phone starts pinging with text notifications. we ignore them and continue until another notification pings. i pull away slowly and tell red "you should probably check that". she nods and smiles and heads over to her phone which is on her bed. my eyes follow red, she is so beautiful. all of this still feels like such a 'pinch me' moment. red picks up her phone and sits on the edge of her bed. a smile creeps onto her face as she begins texting back. her head tilts and she bites her lip as she starts to giggle. i watch her as she drifts into her own world, completely separate from the one in which her and i were just living in. "who is it?" i ask red as she continues to giggle, completely not hearing me. "red?" "huh sorry?" she responds looking up to me for one second and then straight back down to her phone. "who are you texting?" i ask again. "oh-no one. w-well-uh-um. just my mom" she says hesitantly as she turns her phone off and scurries back into the bathroom. huh, that was weird. very weird. could it be...? could it be quinn....? i feel so tempted to check reds phone and see if she was actually texting her mom. but i can't. that would be awful of me. and i trust red, i really don't think she would ever lie to me. sure she does some questionable things, but i really do trust her. "so what should we do today?" i call out to red as i rummage through my wardrobe for an outfit. it was finally the weekend which meant we could do anything we wanted! "i dunno!" she says as she comes back out the bathroom now fully dressed with her hair and makeup done. "well i think i'm gonna go for a walk now. so how about we come up with a plan when i get back" she says while planting a kiss on my forehead and sending me a smile. i smile back at her and nod. she grabs her phone and bag and heads straight out the door, my eyes following her the whole way. i sit on the edge of my bed, trying to figure out if this is regular red activity or if she's acting off. i really can't tell. well first she wakes up way earlier than usual and didn't even stay in bed to cuddle, then she's giggling and texting someone, and now she's going on another mysterious walk...i dunno, something feels weird. i start to bounce my leg and bite my nails, feeling a sense of anxiety wash over me and flood my head.

reds pov:
once i leave the dorm i immediately pull
out my phone again, and open my texts to quinn.

i start typing to quinn to let her know that i've just left my dorm, but suddenly i feel an overwhelming sense of guilt wash over me

i start typing to quinn to let her know that i've just left my dorm, but suddenly i feel an overwhelming sense of guilt wash over me. what am i doing. chloe and i have been all over eachother, and i couldn't be happier about it, and now im sneaking around and lying to her about quinn. i stand there and think, arguing with the devil and the angel on my shoulders. something about what im doing just doesn't feel right....but also....chloe and i aren't anything offical. and we haven't even admitted any feelings for eachother, we've only been hooking up. we aren't official so surely that means we aren't exclusive....right? yeah! i think so! i shake off my guilty jitters and text quinn 'hey i'm just leaving my dorm now, see you soon :) xx'. i take a deep breath while i head to the courtyard to meet quinn.