lies

chloe's pov:
i wake up and open my eyes. red. we are tangled in each others arms and our hair  is almost knotted together. i can't take my eyes away from her. a smile creeps onto my face as i watch her sleep. she looks so peaceful - besides the light snoring. i push my head and body even closer to red and don't dare to move anymore; this moment is too perfect, i can't wake her up. i close my eyes and replay the events of yesterday over and over. i can't believe this is real. i can't believe i am wrapped in reds arms right now. i can't believe we kissed!!!!!!! i can't swipe the smile off my face, and i am so so so happy it quickly turns into a giggle.  reds arms tighten around me, and somehow pulls me in even closer. "what are you giggling at bluey?" red mumbles in a sleepy raspy morning voice. "nothing" i giggle back at her. i tilt my head back up to look at her. "good morning" i whisper to red. she slowly opens her eyes and a smile paints across her face, "morning bluey". we keep our eyes locked, not looking away from eachother. "hi" i whisper to red. "hi," she whispers back as she runs her fingers through my hair. breaking our gaze, red jolts her eyes down to my lips. i quickly cover my hand over my mouth and whisper to red "morning breath". red giggles at me, "does it look like i care, chloe?" she says while pulling my hand away from my mouth and gently placing a kiss on my lips. red slowly pulls away but i lean straight back in, closing the distance between our lips again. how is this even real??!!! as red and i are kissing, i can't help but giggle. "well you're all smiles today" red says. i can't take my eyes away from reds. "i'm just really happy right now" i admit. red lets out a small giggle and brushes her thumb across my cheek "so am i princess" she says holding our eye contact. we stay like this for awhile. gazing into each others eyes, brushing our hands across each others faces, running our fingers through each others hair, tracing each others arms with our fingertips; this moment couldn't be more perfect.

reds pov:
chloe is truly the most beautiful person i have and will ever meet. inside and out. i can't take my eyes or my hands away from her. i can't believe i didn't let this happen sooner, but i am so glad that i finally came to my senses. i can't fuck this up.

"i could stay like this forever" i admit with a smile on my face that won't go away. "now look who's gone all soft" chloe teases me. "well i guess we could just get up and start getting ready-" i say sarcastically as chloe cuts me off with a kiss. this kiss starts gentle, but slowly becomes much more intense and passionate. chloe swings her leg over me, so she is now on top of me. her hands stay on my face as my hands travel down to her waist, pulling her in closer to me. her lips make her way down to my neck, then back up to my cheek, and she hovers over my lips teasing me. i grab her face and pull her back in, closing the distance between our lips. holy fuck this girl is so hot. i slowly bring my hands back down to her waist, taking in every curve of her body, then i- BEEP BEEP BEEP. chloe gets a bit of a fright and pulls away. her fucking wake up alarm. "shot not" chloe says while putting her finger to her nose. i laugh and shake my head at her. "no way i am getting up right now" i say, "me neither" chloe responds while leaning back down closer to my face, hovering over my lips yet again. "bluey you are a fucking tease" i tell her and pull her necklace that was dangling over me to break the distance between our lips. just as things started getting intense again, i push chloe back a little and manage to pick her up, carrying her in my arms out of bed. "then we'll both get up" i say as chloe giggles and shakes her head in shock at me. i carry her over towards her bed and turn off the alarm. i look down at chloe in my arms and place a kiss on her forehead before slowly setting her down to be standing right in front of me. we stand opposite eachother, gazing into each others eyes. chloe takes a step closer to me, plants a gentle kiss on my lips, and then says "let's get ready for class". "or we could just skip all of our classes and spend the whole day in bed together...?" i suggest. chloe stares at me with a convinced look as she fights a smile that is trying to escape onto her face. i begin to kiss her neck, surely this will convince her. she pulls my face back up and cups my face with her hands. "you know i want to! but i can't! i have a test coming up AND i already missed the whole day of classes the other day and-" she word dumps onto me as i cut her off with a kiss. "let's get ready then" i say.