Chap. 36 - Desperate

Pablo: - Roy! Stop! -

The padawan charged head-on into the cybor, swinging his blue lightsaber with exceptional strength. Now that he was in front of him, and his bionic eye had marked his target, he would not lose sight of him again.

The young man adopted a low stance, contrasting the overwhelming height of the four-armed cyborg, ready to launch a circular upward attack. Grievous saw him as the pathetic creature he was in his eyes, a child with a grown-up air, or who had been a victim of fear like the previous one, and was now acting as a victim of his most basic survival instincts.

Grievous's four lightsabers were raised, ready to descend at full speed, turning that pretentious young man into strips of minced meat. A child would never be able to match the strength of the most powerful cyborg in the galaxy. Roy's face showed fury and determination, as his body became closer and closer to his opponents' reach. Grievous laughed satisfied at his apparent victory, and at the new victim for his story.

Then the sabers clashed. The general's four lightsabers descended with overwhelming force and speed, while Roy's blue saber rose from below, intercepting all four at once. The first impact shook both opponents equally, as their mechanical bodies tensed with every kinetic fiber within them. Roy screamed at the top of his lungs, letting out the fury that his human side was still capable of feeling. The roar of a man ready to give everything. Not the unbridled scream of a booger.

Grievous's eyes widened as he could feel his four arms recoil after the impact. Impossible. A brat had enough strength to not only resist his four arms at the same time, but was also able to push him back. That was unheard of. Impossible.

Faced with the threat of being in an unbalanced pose, Grieovos took a petite leap, moving as far away from the Padawan as possible while regaining his posture. Ideal moment where Roy took the opportunity to reach Master Iasiah's saber, which the separatist cyborg had fallen to his feet after having murdered his master.

Now, Roy was adopting a very aggressive stance, something that did not go unnoticed by the older members of the group. An extremely tempting position for someone who could fall to the dark side, but who remained firm of his own will. A guard of Vaapad himself using two lightsabers. However, this was not the time for that kind of worry, as Roy launched himself at the enemy cyborg immediately, afraid of losing sight of it and having it attack them by surprise once again.

Lazy: - Pádawan! Wait! -

Vollvif: - Shit! Roy! Come back! -

Nunes: - Let's help him! -

The teachers rushed forward, afraid that the Padawan's attitude would be his own grave, but Roy did not plan to die today. Not there. And his fierceness in combat was clearly reflected in his powerful blows and extremely precise movements... As if he were a... machine.

Grievous was no rookie. He would not let the remaining Jedi surround him, and this Padawan's sudden intervention forced him to take a different strategy in his hunt. Somehow, that young man could feel his rhythm, even when he tried to return to the darkness to attack him by surprise. But his opponent simply wouldn't let him out of his sight. Did that cybernetic eye on his face have something to do with it. For Griervous the answer was quite clear. This young man...hid much more than what appeared to the naked eye.