SID ANGST

(I saw someone who shipped sid and dee when I looked up allies fanart and I was like "why not do a chapter on it?" So yeah)

Sid walked into his room and slammed the door. He couldn't believe himself or anything that was going on. Earlier that day, Dee had told Sid that he and Monique were dating now. Sid wanted to feel happy for him, but he just couldn't. The truth was, Sid liked Dee. He really did.

"They haven't even known each other for a month and they're already dating." Sid muttered, slumping against the wall.

Sid knew it was stupid - he hadn't even shown that he had romantic interest in dee before - but it still hurt. He wished it was him holding Dee's hand and kissing his forehead, not Monique. He wanted to go on walks with him and run his fingers through his hair. He didnt want it to be Monique.
Sid then thought back to their conversation after dee told him about dating Monique.

"Sid, you look upset. Are you ok?" Dee said.
"I'm ok." Sid said.
"You know you can talk to me about anything." Dee said, smiling up at him.
Dee, i like you, sid wanted to say. He knew he couldn't. He knew it wasn't good to like him in that way.
"I'm fine." Sid said again.
Sid hugged his knees to his chest and started to cry. Why? He thought.

(240 words. Who knew writing angst was so fun?)