Very serious and not satire chapter

Davies and thomas were staring at each other aggressively.
"YOU HAD THE OTHER ONE YOU BIG BACK! IM GETTING THIS ONE." Thomas yelled.
"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU GOT HERE LATE, IS IT?" Davies said.

They were facing off for the last chicken wing.

"BILL! HES TRYING TO TAKE THE LADT CHICKEN WING!" Thomas said.
Bill walked over. "Davies, you've had three already. Thomas has only had one. Let Thomas have it." He reasoned.
"Erm, what the sigma?" Leafy from bfdi said. (Don't ask why she's here)
Leafy then started hitting the griddy while blocky was recording an episode of blockys funny doings.
"Hey, guys! For a prank, make your friend fall on their face!" He then ran over and karate chopped Davies in the leg.
"OWWWWWWW WHAT THE HECK" Davies screamed. Thomas was kinda just flabbergasted so he took the chicken wing and ran.
Meanwhile, Bill had taken a bus to yoyle city to go to flowers clothing store.
"Hi, welcome to So-Ha clothing store. How can I help you?" Needle said, bored.
"Can I have the non-slip shoes in size 34?" Bill asked.
"No lol get rekt" needle said, kicking Bill out of the store.
Bill then saw Liam from hfjone eating a bagel.
"Where did you get that bagel?" Bill asked.
"I made it at home and added yoyle berries to it." Liam responded.
(Idk how to end this chapter lol)
(230 words)