Sam x James fluff 😱😱

(I need more ideas)
(James pov)
I paced around my room, more stressed than ever. I had a million things to do that I just couldn't find the time to do, and it was costing me lots. Time was going too fast, and i was falling behind. I sat down on my bed, trying to calm myself down.
"It's not that bad.." I whispered to myself. I sighed.
"Why is nothing helping?" I muttered.
I had tried to vent to other people about my frustrations before, but they all just told me to go tell Sam about it and that he would understand and help me. Sam already had problems and things he needed to take care of - why burden him with more things to worry about?
"You're a grown adult," He told himself. "Adults don't have toddler meltdowns over being busy and unfinished things."
The door creaked open, and Sam walked in, closing the door behind him.
"James, you ok?" Sam said. "You look stressed."
"I'm fine." I said.
"You don't look fine." Sam said, sitting down next to me. "You look like you haven't slept in ages."
I rolled my eyes. "What's it to ya?" I said.
"Seriously, please tell me what's going on. I can help." Sam said, putting a hand on my leg. I blushed a bit at the gesture.
"It's just.. I have a million things happening, and I can't find the time to do them because I'm too busy doing military work. I feel like singing up was a mistake." I said. Sam nodded and gave me a hug.
(Sam pov)
I wanted to give James a kiss on the cheek, but I hesitated. Would that be going too far? We had only been dating for a week anyway. I patted him on the back and pulled away.
"I can help you get things done if you'd like." I said, smiling.
"Thanks." James said, smiling slightly.
God, he's adorable.
Before I could say anything else, James gave me a kiss. My eyes widened.
James pulled away, leaving me a blushing mess.
"You're a great help." James said.
"Why didn't you just ask me for help? I'm your boyfriend." I said, running my fingers through James's hair.
"You were already busy. I didn't want to burden you with more things to worry about." James said, looking away.
"James, when have i ever gotten mad at you for telling me about something?" I said, grabbing his chin and making him face me. (Omg guys Sam has rizz real)
James sighed. "You're right.." He said.
"Exactly. Just remember that you can tell me anything. I love you." I said, leaning in a bit.
"I love you too." James said.
(452 words. _California_L0ve_ I made a chapter Can I come out of the basement now)