Positivity and Sunshine Overload

"𝐈𝐟 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧...„

Hey,hey!! everyone heere?" A voice can be heard coming from the stage."Well I sure hope everyone's had a great day!"The voice spoke again."Get ready to party with us, because we're going to get wild tonight! Woo!!"It said once again.

The performance starts quickly afterwards.

[Play the song on top, just like the last one!🧬(^_^♪)🧬]

:switch; Tails POV:

Okay...I just gotta keep singing, and I'll be able to do this correctly! My part starts..In a few seconds..Okay. Just inhale, and you won't run out of breath. 

"レイジレイニマイソウルはご機嫌ななめ"

I sang and smiled to the crowd, keeping an eye on every single one of them. 

"初めてのLament,,"

I heard Amy sing, from the left side of the stage. 

"(初めてのLament.)"

Her voice slowly drifts off to the other side, as she danced a little bit. 

"関係整理整頓が、 道で交錯"

Shadow sang after her, walking off to the edge of the stage, stopping for a while, and turning back to where he was.

"Rhythmばかりが、 

"先走るの"

I heard Sonic sing with Knuckles, taking turns on who gets the line. 

Ah, my part is coming up..

"情熱のままツラアアアアアアアアイ、君が、悪い、訳、じゃない、Trip, Step, 重ねたああああああああいよ!"

I heard the crowd cheer, so I guess I did it right. But I feel so tense and my head hurts a lot...Yet, the show isn't over. I must continue, I don't want to call in sick..

"いつまでも夜を、

共に明せる、

ならああああああああああああ"

That powerful voice...!

I smiled like an idiot to myself, getting all excited over Sonic's voice. We've been best friends for a long time, and I get super happy when I hear him sing. He's so good at everything, I admire him so much! 

"空へと羽を広げた音を愛して"

"夢の花が溢れ出す!気高く綺麗に咲かせるからさ、"

"傍にいると、"

"忘れないでね!"

I heard the crowd sing along during the chorus, harmonizing perfectly while waving their pretty and colorful lightsticks in the air. 

"ただ素直に"

"椅子を近付けて"

"指を結びたいと踏み出した"

"歩幅の差を"

For this part, I have to yell. I hope I my voice doesn't crack like during practice.. Here goes nothing, I guess. 

"気にも留めないまま!!!"

Sonic smiled to me, looking proud. I guess I did it? 

"歌っても良いかい?"

He sang, or maybe said, to the crowd, as they cheered. 

"空へと羽を広げた、音を愛して、夢の花が溢れ出す!"

"気高く綺麗に咲かせるからさ"

We all sang together, harmonizing with eachother. 

"傍にいると、"

Sonic looked over to me, and I sang along with him. 

'忘れないでね"

"背中合わせが崩れても"

"Awake Now!"

We all sang together again, with the crowd joining in. 

"憧れで、は終わらない!!"

The crowd cheered with their lightsticks waving. We went off down towards the backstage area. 

:switch; thirdperson POV:

"Eheyy, everybody!!"Tails yelled and waved both of his arms.

"Your performances were so great! let's all keep up the good performances and give out our all!!"He giggled."Soo, how're you all doing today? If anyone's tired, try washing your face, always worked for me!"He tilted his head with a warm smile across his face."Feelin' lots and lots of energy today, juust like usual!" Sonic smiled back and pat Tails' head as they both laughed out loud happily. The others said they were fine."Ah, that's good to know!"He smiled again, contagiously affecting all the others to smile and laugh.Sonic glanced a bit at the clock's time."Waiit wait wait!! It's already time for our next show, so we should prepare!! Aaand when we're done, we'll all go to the concert to preform."Sonic ran off out of the studio, the others simply walked out in a fast pace.