Bursting Electrical Energy

[The song at the top is to accompany you while reading! my goal is to make this fanfic a musical one, so there's always music in every chapter! Yes! Every single one! 🧬('ω')🧬]

Knuckles yawned and stretched as he woke up. He gently rubbed his eyes and adjusts them to the bright, colorful lamp.He looked around a little, and it seems that his roommate was already awake long before himself.

"Why are you up so early? it's 05:30 A.M. and I just woke up," He protested.

"So? is that a problem for you?"Rouge said as she was preparing her breakfast."Hmph, whatever.." Rouge simply chuckled in response.

"Well? am I right or what?"She smiled, mischievously. He averted his eyes and pouted in response. 

"Alright, breakfast is now ready for both me and you. C'mon and get moving, we are gonna be going to the studio for rehearsal at 6. We should probably eat the breakfast in a fast pace."

She said calmly yet rushed at the same time, placing down the tray at the table.

Both ate the breakfast silently, filling the room with awkward silence.

They prepared and once they were done, they went out of their room and was greeted with a patiently waiting Sonic, Amy, and Tails in front of the door.

"Rise and shine!! How'd you sleep?" Amy greeted them."Good morning, my sweeties! I slept just fine last night, thank you♡"Rogue greeted back, with a smile instantly plastered on her face. Knuckles lightly gave himself a facepalm.

"How's everyone doing right now? Really hope you're all doing fine!" Tails smiled."C'mon guys, we got a lot of rehearsal to catch up to! let's get to the studio!"Sonic reminds everyone about it, and they nodded in agreement.

The ride to the studio was filled with chit-chat and fun discussions. 

"Alriight, and here we go.." Sonic opened the door to the studio.

The agents, cameramen and other special units greeted them. They were taken to a room where they could warm up their voices, to decrease the likeliness of their voices cracking in extremely powerful, low, or high notes.

After they were done, the cameramen carefully set up the studio to make it more sightly, as it'd be recorded into an archive for the manager to see. 

"Okie-Dokie! Now that we're done, is everyone ready to start rehearsing?"Amy said excitedly, and the group enthusiastically agrees. 

Sooner or later, they started. They practiced, and practiced, and practiced again.

For every performance, they want to give it their all, show off all their natural talents, all in one song. It impresses the fans, which pushes them even further to continue striving to be the best.

Once they were done, they recorded a tape of them singing, to later release it into an album.

"Oh! Excuse me, Agent A! When will the live performance of this song be held?" Before saying goodbye and leaving, Amy went to ask a question.

"We haven't known much yet, but it'll most likely be held somewhere at the start of October. You have around 5 days to prepare." The agent replied.

Amy nodded in return, satisfied with the answer. "Okay, thank you very much!" She said, waving goodbye to the other units.