Star Of The Show

"𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭!!„

Sparkly stars and blue glitter fell to the floor delicately, decorating the atmosphere as the room was being lit by an aquatic blue color. 

"Heey! how everyone doin' tonight?" a voice said as faint melodious tunes start to play, as the crowd cheers louder and louder. Slowly, silhouettes start to appear. 

"Come on, everyone! Get ready!" The voice whispered, possibly to the others.

"Let's get this party started, everyone!!! We have prepared a very special surprise for you all!" it said again, as the crowd cheers excitedly.

and the concert has finally started.

   :Switch; Cream POV:

My eyes sparkled at the sight, as the crowd reaches their lightsticks up into the air, shaking, and waving them. 

[Play the video on the top, that's the song! 🧬(^_^♪)🧬]

"この路地を抜けろ Awake Now!"

"Wait, I've never heard this song before...Have you, Cheese?"

I ask to my pet, with a 'no' gesture. I guess they made a new song?

the crowd claps along with the melody. They sound so excited, I couldn't help but clap along too! 

"僕ら 覚醒 アップデート、エイ!"

The crowd cheers and chants along with the singers, as they shake their colorful lightsticks...It looks just like shooting stars!

"ギラギラ光らせた、いいな 、いいな、そのカラット♪"

A figure appears! It has spikes on the back of its head, and it's dressed really sparkly..

"Oh, there's the main vocalist! What's his name...Sonic the Hedgehog?"

"目立っちゃうな自然に視線を独り占め。"

Another figure appears, this one appears to have a much smaller build and has yellow, bushy tails. What's this one's name?... I think it was Tails? 

"この手口は、"

"盗めない!"

At that point, the crowd started cheering really loudly with their lightsticks in the air! I guess I should shake mine too?

"答えなら 好きなだけ が極まってく"

"一秒前完全アップデート 、エイエイ!"

Another one appears, I guess they're appearing one-by-one when they sing their first few lines? This one is more red-colored, I think his name was Knuckles? 

"不安ぐっばい、自分以外は敵じゃない、"

"お利口御無用、指を立てろ!!!"

The crowd cheers to this lyric. This vocalist has never raised his voice powerfully like this, so I guess it makes sense for them to cheer like that? 

"はあ~揺れろ運命"

"あ-あ-ああ、あたしらしいウルトラC!"

I really like this part, I wonder how they made her sound like this? Maybe they could add some robotic-sounding stuff into the microphone, but that's just a guess... 

"今その感情を燃料"

"に持ち込む延長線へ全能!"

At this time, I heard the voice change to a deeper one? I guess they swapped to another singer?...I don't know why, but when singers take turns singing each line is actually pretty nice to listen to, I don't know how to explain it.