Chapter 7

Next Day - Varon's Residence: 7:30 a.m

Varon groggily opening his eyes as the sunlight shines upon him, he sat up and looks at the girls (Grayfia, Lucia, Serafall, Valentine, Esdeath, Mirajane, Lucy, Akame, Asuna, Sasha, Misha, Alicia and Irene) who were still sleeping. His eyes solely focused on their pussy that had blood mixed with his sperm as he have sex with them all night without protection.

He knew Pure-Blooded Devil such as Grayfia, Lucia and Serafall has low fertility rates however his saiyan genes are dominant so they have a chance to get pregnant. He carefully get off the bed without waking them up and went doing his morning routine as he almost late for school.

After done with his routine, he make himself a simple breakfast: Toasts and Eggs. After breakfast, he grabs his school bag and rushes to the front door, putting shoes on. On the way to school, he met up with Rias Gremory and her pawn as well bishop.

Rias: Good morning Varon.

She greets the saiyan with a smile.

Asia: Good morning Varon-san.

She bows her head as she greets her hero. Issei just waved at him with a smile as he respect the man.

Varon: Good morning you three.

He returned the gesture with a smile. They walks to the Academy together. Varon chatting with Rias regarding White Dragon Emperor who possibly aligned with the Fallen Angel. Issei and Asia just listening without interrupting them as it is not something they can butt in for no reason.

Varon: White Dragon Emperor huh? Arch-rival of Red Dragon Emperor.. interesting. Issei really need to step up his game if that's the case. The current state he is right now, he is not gonna win against someone like him. I will ask the scientists I know to create time-space dimension so he can train in there to achieve complete Balance Breaker, of course I will call Tannin to help him.

He said with seriousness in his voice.

Rias: That would be nice but how about school? He is still a student.

She asked the saiyan.

Varon: I didn't say he will start training right away. It can wait until summer break. Inventing Time-Space dimension isn't walking in the park, it takes time to complete it.

He replied casually.

Rias: Reasonable enough.

She said, agreed with his statement. Issei is excited and can't wait to start training, Asia giggles seeing her crush so enthusiastic.

Rias: So how's your wonderful night with the ladies?

She asked with a grin on her face. Issei and Asia flustered by the sudden question as their faces turned deep red. Varon licks his lips in satisfaction expression on his face.

Varon: They are so incredibly tight especially Grayfia, Lucia, Mirajane, Lucy, Sasha, Misha and Alicia. The other girls tight too but not as much as them but tight nonetheless and I feel so damn good. They screamed my name out loud certainly is a music in my ears. We have 5-6 rounds before they passed out. My cream pie gushing out inside their wombs and make their stomach bigger. It was a pure bliss~

He commented boldly and shamelessly at that. Rias regret for asking as her face turns deep red, Issei had nosebleed and Asia had spiral in her eyes as it was too much for her to digest.

Rias: 'I'm such an idiot... why do I ask such obvious question in the first place??'

She inwardly cursing herself for being an idiot. Few minutes later, they arrived to the Academy and went separate ways. Upon reaching to the classroom, Issei and the other two went to their seat.