Chapter 5

2 weeks has passed since the ceremony. Varon sends the new saiyans to train in Gravity Chamber that was invented by scientists in the Underworld. Vegeta and his fellow saiyans were able to achieve Super Saiyan transformation and go beyond that, much to their excitement. Among 4 of them, Kakarot has shown significant progress as he thrive to be as strong as his ancestor, Varon.

As for Varon, he was confessed by Serafall Leviathan, Luminous Valentine, Esdeath, Mirajane Strauss, Lucy Heartfilia, Akame, Yuuki Asuna, Alicia Arcturus, Sasha and Misha Necron. Suffice to say, he were shocked as he didn't expect 10 girls to confess their feelings to him simultaneously but accepted it nonetheless much to their happiness. Grayfia and Lucia being the jealous ones declared they are the alphas, much to his amusement of his fiancee boldness nature.

S.C - Gravity Chamber: 2:45 p.m

Vegeta and the trio saiyans laying on the floor out of exhaustion as they have just finished training to master their elements magic ability. It was very hard to master but being the saiyans they are, they will do anything to become stronger. Kakarot and Raditz taught Vegeta and Nappa how to use Ki Control so they can track anyone without scouter under Varon's order.

They have made a lot of progress in such short amount of time and very pleased with their improvement. Last week, Varon introduced 4 beautiful and powerful woman who skilled in cooking. Suffice to say, they were struck with love arrows. The said girls were bold enough to provoke them and ended up in making out horny session.

Vegeta: Hey. Don't you guys think it's about time we ask sir Varon to kill Frieza? I mean we can take him head on along with his forces but I want to lay low and spend time with my feisty woman.

He said without looking at them.

Kakarot: I agree with Vegeta. As much I want to kill that bastard with my own hands, I rather spend time with my sexy woman in bed as well training. Plus if we defeat that bastard, he will train to become stronger in order to seek vengeance for humiliating him. Furthermore, he were warned by his son of a bitch father, King Cold not to mess with 3 individuals and Great Uncle Varon are one of them. He knew they were no match for someone of Great Uncle Varon's caliber, it's like throwing yourself into grim reaper's den.

He added nonchalantly.

Nappa: That's true but how? That bastard doesn't come here despite we bait him by revealing our location through the scouter. It's been 2 weeks now, there's no sight of him showing up. He should've already arrived a week ago but his filthy presence are nowhere to been seen.

He pointed out the obvious part.

Raditz: I think he's aware of Great Uncle Varon resides on Earth and chose to stay away and give up on retrieve us by sending his own men. Like Kakarot said earlier, his damn father specifically warn him about 3 individuals that he should never mess with, knowing he were no match for any one of them.

He commented his own opinion in the matter. Varon and his mates: Grayfia Lucifuge, Lucia Lucifuge, Serafall Leviathan, Luminous Valentine, Sasha Necron and Misha Necron appear before the saiyans in magic circle. The said saiyans immediately stood up straight and salute.

Varon: Hoh? Is that right? Since he won't accept the invitation then why don't we go crash his home instead? It's been a long time since I've use my full power in base form. Kindly tell his puppy that I, Varon will come for his and his damn father's head. Begin the preparation for the massacre, every planets he owns... I will destroy it just like how he did to Planet Vegeta.

He spoke in cold tone as he narrowed his eyes, giving everyone presents cold chills, knowing Frieza, his father, Cold along with their men are done for.