Chapter 8

T.S - One week later.

Xenovia, Irina and Siegfried has been exiled from the Church for learning of God's death. Xenovia and Irina joining Rias as her Knight and Rook, meanwhile Siegfried join Sona as her Knight. They attend Kouh Academy as the 2nd Years and in the same class as Issei and the others.

S.C - P.E Storage - 12:45 p.m

Varon putting his clothes on as he is satisfied of fucking Sasha and Misha senselessly for 5th round non-stop, unleashed his unlimited sperm inside their womb.

Varon: Oh man, you both are still as tight as ever despite having my rod inside of you.

He said with a smirk.

Sasha: Heheh~ What can I say? My pussy was the best pussy ever. You're completely attached to it.

She replied with a smirk while putting on her black laced bra. Misha was putting on panties.

Varon: Heh~ Couldn't agree more but the same can said for the two of you. You both are attached to my special rod and cream.

He said smirking.

Misha: We all like it and that's that. We love your rod and cream, you love our pussies and breasts.

She replied giggling. Varon nodded in agreement.

Varon: Since we are full, let's do it again tonight, this time the other girls will be joining as well.

He walks out of the P.E storage with Sasha and Misha. Outside the storage, Rias and Sona standing there with arms crossed on their chests.

Rias: Really now? Sex during school hours?? If the teachers finds out, you three will be expelled from the academy.

She said tiredly.

Varon: Oh please, those meatheads better think twice. They can try to do that but I will teach them a lesson. I don't care if it's me only but if Sasha and Misha got expelled, I will vaporize them.

He snorted in amusement.

Sona: Hmm... whatever we say, you will just counter it. Just don't get caught if you guys intends on doing it again at school.

She said with a heavy sigh. Rias looks at Sona with wide eyes as she couldn't believe it that Sona could suggest such a thing.

Rias: Are you being completely serious right now, Sona?!

She asked in shocked. Sona adjusts her glasses.

Sona: Yes. I guess he doesn't like to be told what he can or can't do.

She answered tiredly.

Varon: Damn right. Saiyans despise to be ordered around. We do whatever we likes, plain and simple. No one can tells us what we can or can't do.

He replied strictly. Sasha and Misha leans their heads on his shoulders.

Sasha: Calm down, big boy. No need to be so angry. We deal with the teachers that get in the way of our fun.

She said smiling.

Misha: She's right, you know. It's not like anyone can stop you from doing whatever you want. You're the strongest being in this world. Angering you is the stupid thing to do.

She added with a evil giggle. Rias took a deep breathe as none of these three will actually listen to her or Sona.

Rias: Huh... I see what you means. They are so incredibly stubborn especially Varon.

She shakes her head.

Varon: Heh, my apologies for that. You will know how we felt when you become so addictively for sex when you have one with Issei. We all know you falls in love with him, it's clear as crystal.

His words causing Rias to blush furiously. Sona let out a snickers as Varon said those words.

Rias: D-Don't lump me with you, V-Varon!

She looks away with a pout at such a claim.

Varon: Alright, alright. Whatever you say Rias. You know that I'm right. Anyway, we gotta go. See you later.

He walks off with the twins.

S.C - Classroom - 13:10 p.m

Issei was just finished having lunch with his perverted friends, Matsuda and Motohama.

Matsuda: Damn. Who could ever that Varon of all people would snag the beautiful and lovely twin Necron and even have sex with them. I'm so jealous!

He cried comically.

Motohama: You're right! He even display such a scene with those twin right before our eyes this morning! Damn him! Life is so unfair!

He also cried comically.

Issei: Just cut it out guys. I'm jealous too but it is not my place to retort it. It is his life so he can do whatever he wants. Well, goodluck for you both of finding girlfriends. I've gotten Kaori and Asia as my girlfriends, lucky me. Well I promise to stop being a pervert since I have no need to do such a thing anymore.

He said with a devilish smirks on his face. Varon and Asia entered the class along with Kiba, Murayama, Katase and Aika.

Varon: Well I'll be. I never expected you, Murayama and Asia are a thing, Issei. It seems you three have settle down. So Katase, how about you? Don't you have someone you like?

He looks at her who looks down blushing at that implication.

Katase: W-Well... I like you, Varon...

She said shyly as she slowly looks at him.

Varon: My, this is unexpected turn of event. Well, here's my answer.

He wrapped his arm around her slim figure and kisses her lips passionately. Katase's face burning as she felt his lips pressed against her own. She slowly closing her eyes as she reciprocated it by wrapping her arms around his neck, deepens the kiss.

Issei and the others looks at them in shock as none of them expected Katase to like Varon but maiden's heart are hard to read.

Murayama: 'I'm so happy for you, Yui. I wish you for eternal happiness.'

She thought with a smiles, happy seeing her closest friend found her Prince Charming. Issei and Asia has the similar thoughts. Matsuda and Motohama were in despair.

Irina watching from a distance, feeling hurt in her heart. Xenovia who noticed it, looks at her.

Xenovia: 'It seems Irina likes Varon.. the most scariest being in this world. I will need to talk to Varon after school even though I'm scared as hell being around him...'

She shifted her attention on the said man.