𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 : 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲

"How did his drug trial go?"

A tall man, an alpha, asked, dressed in a long white lab coat, with a pair of glasses perched on his nose and white gloves covering his hands. He held a notepad and pen, his eyes fixed on the transparent cylinder before him.

Inside, a red translucent liquid suspended a blurry, naked figure - an unconscious boy, no more than thirteen years old and maybe even less, with a face still rounded by baby fat. An oxygen mask covered his mouth and nose, preventing the red liquid from being inhaled. His hair was long, longer than it would have been if he could cut it short time to time. His hair floated around him like a mermaid's locks. Despite his unconscious state, his hands drifted aimlessly, while his legs crossed in a futile attempt to preserve his modesty. The boy was an omega, yet to reach puberty.

The man's gaze was intently fixed on the blurry figure as he waited for his companion to check the reports of the drug trial on this omega in front of them.

"It was his first time, so he was given a little milder dose than other omegas. Unlike others, he didn't go rampage."

Now it had caught the first man's attention. The man took the report and scanned it, his eyes narrowing as he repeated, "No sign of wildness." He looked again at the naked boy packed inside the cylinder, his expression calculating. "Take him out and prepare him. Ready the teenage alpha you brought here last month as well. Place them together in one room. I want to observe the results myself."

The other man tried to reason with the first alpha, "He is pre-pubertal, he won't be aroused. And the teenager alpha is mentally unstable after his first trial. This omega is too fragile for this test."

The man's voice was firm, his eyes glinting with a ruthless intensity. "Do as I say. I want to see his wildness stir in the presence of his prey. Make the alpha presentable and explicit with thin clothing."

Though still unconscious, he was taken out, greeted with soft hums of machineries and small beeps of monitors. When he woke up and gained his consciousness, he was all clean, bathed, dressed well, his hair secured in full ponytail with his favourite red ribbon, though his bangs were still beautifully fluffy on his forehead. He sat up and saw a man disposing the used injection, probably to wake him up.

He called out, blinking away the grogginess, "Uncle Noah?"

"Oh, you're awake little one."

The omega smiled. Uncle Noah was also dressed the same way, except for the glasses and he had fine trimmed beard which was his favourite. He approached him, helping the omega into his shoes before they started walking out, through the corridors.

"Where are we going? Uncle, I'm hungry."

"We've prepared a feast for you." Uncle Noah said with a smile making the Omega's eyes bright with excitement. "But, not with your other friends."

The omega tilted his head, "New friends are coming again?"

"That's my boy. You're smart. But it's only one new friend."

"Oh." The omega nodded. "New friend."

"You remember uncle Shou?"

"The one who has big glasses on his face, stern look and is smart!" The Omega counted enthusiastically. "Always carries a notepad and pen, too!"

"Well, you're right, but he's dumb not smart. " The man said making the omega giggle. "He wanted you to go into the red room."

Hearing the word red room, the Omega froze.