4: I need to feel something.

~Diamond~

Chris wanted me and Lovely to go on tour with him. I didn't deny it because why not go with him? I mean yeah we just met but we seem to have some things in common, Lovely seems to like him very much sometimes she slips up and calls him 'dad' he didn't mind it at all and I didn't either.

Right now, I just put on my clothes (Outfit in mm) and zipped up the suitcases. Lovely had this cute little Minnie mouse suitcase, she loves Minnie mouse so much so of course I got it for her for her birthday.

I felt arms being wrapped around me, making me gasp a little bit when I felt lips on my neck. I knew it was Chris. He be really freaky with me when I don't want too, I mean I listen to his 11:11 album and that one song called 'feel something' made me feel something for real.

"You almost ready to go?" He mumbled against my neck, licking my neck. I moaned softly, touching his hand.

" just have to do my hair and then I'm ready to go.." I whispered to him. He moved his hands down my stomach going into my skirt but I quickly moved his hand away.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Just trying something, I can stop if you want me too"  Chris said, backing away so I could turn away. I mean I did want him to stop but at the same time I didn't want him to stop what he was doing, I am so confusing.

"Come on, we gotta go get in the car so we could get to the bus" Chris reminded, picking up Lovely's suitcase. 

"Let me go do my hair"

"You're hair looks fine already, it doesn't have to be prefect" He told me as I grabbed my hair brush. I rolled my eyes and started brushing my hair anyways, my hair was half way messy so I had to brush it out or it would look like a hot hot mess.

I put my hair brush in my suitcase, zipped it up and walked out of my bedroom with Chris behind me. I saw Lovely run out of her room with a big smile on her face, she looked very happy to go on this tour with Chris, not going to lie I am too.

~ON THE TOUR BUS~

My eyes never left the screen, I was watching the 'feel something' video and when I tell you I'm turned on right now it's crazy. I had my earbuds in so Lovely wouldn't hear the music while she was sitting next to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jump and turn off my phone quickly. I looked up to see Chris was smirking at me. 

"You know that could be you one day" He whispered to me, making me look down.

"If you're talking about being one of your side hoes then nah.." I replied, shaking my head.

"That's not what I mean, I mean to actually make you mine. But I have to take you out first" Chris said, turning my head back towards him with his index finger. I looked deep into his eyes to see if he was lying.....he wasn't lying. He actually means that.

"Can I take you out?" Chris asked. "...Sure.." I said, smiling a little bit. He smiled back at me, leaning in to kiss my lips softly. I kissed back but pulled away from his lips slowly, opening my eyes to look at him.

Damn his lips taste good! 

First kiss? Yes. Did I love it so much to the point I want to pass out on the bus? Hell yes.

________________________________

Eeee! They kissed! Maybe they should do something else😏