13: Adult Vacation💞 1.

~Christopher~

"Yeaaaaaa!!! We in Bora Boraaaaa!" Shellee yelled, video taping us as we walked off the private jet. I shook my head and walked to the car with the bags, so Lovely and Aeko are with Momma's Joyce for the week because the crew decided to go on a trip to Bora Bora, to take our minds off of the drama back in ATL. 

And with the Ammika problem, she wanted to come with us even though we all said no to go, she came anyways but on a different jet with her girls. I had to make sure Diamond stayed by me because she would do throw some hands now that the kids aren't around.  

"Bae" Diamond tapped my shoulder, making turn my head as I put our bags in the trunk. "Yeah?" I asked. She pointed to the side of her and saw Ammika standing by some guy with her arms crossed. I shrugged and rolled my eyes, closing the trunk. 

"She doesn't bother me anymore, just ignore her okay?" I replied, touching her arm. 

"But I can't she just keeps staring at me and everytime I look at her I want to fucking kill her for hurting Lovely" Diamond told me. 

"I know baby, but if you focus on relaxing you will get used to ignore her"  I said, rubbing my thumb against her skin.

She looked away from me for a minute before I turned her head so she could look at me, damn her face is so addicting, I can't even stop looking at her.

"You gonna ignore her?" I asked her and she nodded slowly, looking down.

"I'll try.." Diamond whispered. I chuckled a little before placing a kiss on her cheek, moving my hand off her arm.

"Come on two love birds!" Sinko yelled from the car. We both laughed and walked to the other side of the car as Ammika was on other.

When we got in the car, I buckled myself up like everyone else did and my hand automatically went to Diamond's thigh.

She looked at me, blushing slightly. I smirked at her and moved my hand up slowly, going to her heat area. Her breathing hitched and she moved my hand off quickly. I placed my hand back in her thigh, moving in to her inner thigh.

"Sooo, what are we finna do when we get to the house?" Klaudia asked.

"Movie night of course!" Taylor replied.

"And we can play Truth Or Dare after the movie" Lance added in. I blocked out their voices as my hand touched her heat, Diamond let out a soft moan, holding onto my hand.  I moved my hand away. I smirked at her before looking out the window.

But I also frowned, knowing what's going to be happening on this vacation.

~Diamond~

This house is niceee! I would definitely stay here for a week, this is fucking nice

This house is niceee! I would definitely stay here for a week, this is fucking nice. I held onto my bag as we walked in the house fully. Now the kitchen would be the place I would stay in because I love cooking, like ask Lovely, she would tell you I cook her her favorite meals. Everyone picked one of the rooms, some said they are sleeping in the living room since it was only three bedrooms. 

Ammika is staying in the room behind me and Chris which is not good because she would be nosy in me and Chris's convocations and I don't want to be the one to beat her ass. I unpacked my bag, putting them in one of the drawers. 

"Dia" I looked behind me and saw Chris standing there with a frown on his face. I closed the drawer up and walked over to him. "You okay?" I asked.

"Kind of.." He replied, looking down. I was confused for a second, maybe he's upset about what's going on or something. 

"If you told me to ignore her, you have to ignore her okay? We got each other baby, never forget that" I told him, grabbing both of his hands. He walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, sniffling. I hugged him back, rubbing his back. 

Let's hope she doesn't start shit.

~MOMENTS LATER~

"Okay, Chris. Truth Or Dare?" Klaudia asked. Chris thought about it for a second before answering.

"Truth"

"Is it True that you took picture and someone leaked it online?" Everyone bursted out loud after she asked that. Ain't no way he did that.

"It's true, but I didn't know some one was going to leak it" Chris replied. I shook my head and covered my mouth to cover up my laughs.

"Anyways, Diamond. Truth Or Dare?" Shellee asked me. 

"Dare" I answered. "I dare you to sit on Chris's lap for the rest of the came" She said. I  shrugged and sat up, walking over to the couch where he was sitting at and I turned around so my back was facing him. I sat down and held onto his legs as I got comfortable. 

My attention to Ammika as she was sitting on the floor wit her legs cursed, she was staring at us very fuckin hard. I bucked at her and then mugged her, ugly ass.

~AFTER TRUTH OT DARE~

I cleaned up the counter and dumped the trash in the trash bin. "Diamond, can we talk?" I looked up and saw Ammika standing there. "What?" I asked.

"So, I see you and Chris are very in love with each other..but I want you too know that he still loves me, he might show it but he knows his love for me is still in his heart, you're not good for him" She explained, then walked out.

What the fuck?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😴😴