8: Nightmares.

Tears feel from his eyes as he stared at the picture, feeling his world crumpling down. Ripping up the paper he screams out as he felt the pain in his body, heart, mind. "Chris.." His eyes focused up as there was a man with his body glowing red. "You need to let go of her, she is not yours" The guy demanded, making him look down. 

"That's not true, you don't know that!" Chris screamed out but only to get slapped in the face hard. His claws scratched the side of  his face which made the skin peel off, the man waved his hand off as he felt the blood on his fingers. 

"Let her go and we'll end this" The red guy said, shaking his head. Chris touched the side of his face and was shaking real bad.

"Leave her"

"Leave her"

"Leave her"

"Leave her!"

"CHRIS!"

"I didn't do it!" I yelled, jumping up from my sleep. I looked around to see I was in the bedroom, Diamond was next to me, looking scared.

"A-Are you okay?" She asked me. 

"Uh, Yea...yea, I'll be fine.." I replied, rubbing my head. Why does these dreams keep coming back? I hope it's not about Diamond. I just got back with her, I don't want to scare her like I already did.

Diamond grabbed my hands. "Was it a nightmare?" She asked, making me nod.  "But it wasn't that bad, it's just normal nightmares about-"

"Me?" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. 

"..Your mom called your phone at 1 something in the morning asking about you, she wanted to know before you went to sleep to listen to some music so you wouldn't have any dreams about...me" Diamond whispered.

"Of course she will call..." I mumbled, looking down. 

"Chris focus" She snapped in my face, making me look up at her. "You know you have to do what your mom says, she knows what to do"  She told me. I nodded, feeling my eyes water up a bit. 

"Please don't cry, please" She wiped the tear that fell out away. "I'm sorry..." I whispered. 

"It's not your fault baby, don't say sorry for something you did" Diamond replied, rubbing the side of my face. I held onto her hand that was on the side of my face and closed my eyes, feeling safe.

Why were they telling me to leave her?

__________________________________

🥺🤍🤍🤍