12: 11:11 Tour!

~Diamond~

I put headphones on Lovely's ears before walked to the front of the crowd. I had Lovely on my hip as we walked. Chris was behind me and had his arm around my waist, I didn't mind it since I really loved how protective he is towards his family and friends.  I sat down in the chair one of Chris's body guard opened up for me, I put Lovely on her feet and held onto her hand as she was  eating a bag of chips. 

Chris came closer to us and wrapped his arm over my shoulders to whisper something to me. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips softly when he told he loved me. It makes me feel happy inside when he says that too me, so cute. 

"Alright breezy, let's go!" Lance yelled from the backstage. He kissed my lips one more time before unwrapping his arm from my shoulders and rush over to the crew at the backseat curtain. I couldn't wait for this to start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I know you came here with your crew, woah-oh" We all sung with Chris as the music shut off. We was all feeling this song, mainly me. His eyes was on me the whole time as he sung, I blushed a little bit and looked down.

"Oh, I don't know what you had planned to do tonight" He held his hand out for my to grab. I held onto his hand as he stared into my eyes.

"But I just wanna be the one to do you right, right" Chris sung, winking at me. 

"When we're standin' here, lookin' at each other, baby, eye to eye" I sung with him, smiling. He kissed my hand softly before slowly pulling away, putting something in my hand that he had. I backed up from the stage and opened my hand, gasping slightly.

"What is it?" My friend Trinity asked me. I looked at her and gulped, closing my hand up and held it close to my heart. This is going to make me cry so much. I opened my hand up and showed her the ring. She gasped and covered her mouth. 

"Omg" She whispered. "I know, i wasn't expecting this" I replied. We both looked up when the crowd started cheering and shit. I looked confused and the lights turned off quickly.

"Baby, let me bite it, it's the softest Let me touch it, tongue kissin' on that pussy Know you like it, now we vibin' If it's gettin' too hot in here, take it off then I'm that sun in your garden (Garden) Moon in your ocean, babe" 

My song! Omg! He motioned me on the stage, I was looking scared before walking towards the stage and climbed up the steps to walk on the stage. He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Natural disaster When we love, the world breaks (The world breaks) When we love, the bed shakes (The bed shakes) This why they say (Huh) Don't fall in love, it's a mistake (No)"

 Chris looked into my eyes before grabbed my hand and held onto it, pulling the ring off my finger. I looked at him confused before I realized he was getting down on one knee, please don't tell me..

"Diamond, I know this might be random and confusing to you but for years when me and you were together I always knew my heart was with you, even though you might not remember but this is coming from my heart and how I feel about you. When Lovely was born I wasn't in a good head space and I just left you alone and i felt like a shitty person but, today  this was planned for you and I had to find a perfect moment to do it. So Diamond would you be my girlfriend?" I gulped and felt tears fall down from my eyes.

My words was caught up and I was frozen. All this time I was with him? How didn't I not notice it by now?

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I replied finally and smiled. The crowd went crazy! Chris stood up and slid the ring on my finger before wrapping his arms around me, I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"I love you so much Dia" He whispered, pulling away from the hug slightly. 

"I love you even more" I whispered back.  And before I knew it, my other favorite song came out. 

'Feel Something'

"You are wrong for having this on the set list" I told him, making him laugh. 

"But you love this song though don't ya?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. He helped me off the stage while the song was playing some more. I turned around once I heard him start singing. Trinity covered Lovely's eyes as they dancers came on the stage. 

I sat back down in my chair, watching them perform. Taylor was the one I really wanted to see perform, she was my favorite. 

"'Cause, damn, it's so good And, damn, you're so bad (bad) I hit it so good (oh) I'll make it talk back You tell me it's mine (oh) You know I like that I'm reading your signs, Until you climax" Everyone sung with him, I was too into the song I was definitely feeling something.

Brings me back to last night, man we had a ball. I haven't felt the way before, it felt so good though. Had him moaning my name and fucking me until my legs got weak. We stayed up until the sun came up, it was amazing. 

"I just think it's funny that you on the same page You usually call me, act like you don't know me Somethin' changed I just think it's funny that you don't feel pain You're so numb to pain Love has changed, but Something's strange (I remember) I remember all them times, baby (oh) Baby, undress, I'm talkin' rough sex I'm gon' stress you You call me names they wouldn't know me as I pull your hair back (hair back) You start to act bad"

My eyes wouldn't leave on how the dancers was dancing with him, I closed my legs a but gulped when Chris sat up to look at me. Flashbacks kept rushing it and I tried my hardest not to react but it was too hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ON THE TOUR BUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo, good show tonight y'all!" Chris said, high fiving everyone. I sat down with Lovely sitting next to me and I buckled her up, giving her her tablet. My phone dinged and I quickly checked my phone to see Chris texted me.

zaddy❤😘: You're mine tonight baby

I smirked and closed my phone up, looking up to him. Fine ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeeeee! They are finally togetherr!!