15: Back Home

Days after the VACATION

~Diamond~

"Mommy!" Lovely screamed, walking over to me and ran into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around, smiling big and tickling her.

"I missed you so much Lovely" I said, kissing her cheeks, making her giggle and laugh.

When I put Lovely back down on her feet, I saw Aeko running to me. Surprisely, he hugged me by the legs. I hugged him back of course because I don't be mean to kids, not look ching chong looking ass.

"Well, I hope y'all had fun. Because someone is here to see you Chris" Momma Joyce said, crossing her arms. I looked at Chris and he looked at me confused, still holding the bags. He walked with Momma Joyce to the kitchen and the followed behind, asking about candy.

I saw Ammika walking towards the kitchen, she gave me a glare before disappearing into the kitchen. That bitch got one more to look at me. I'mma show her what to look at in a minute, and that is not a threat, that's a promise.

~Christopher~

"Who is here to see ......me.." I dropped the bags on the floor quickly.

"Momma, you called the police on me?" I asked her.

"No I didn't" Momma held her hands up in defense.

"But I did" I looked behind me to see Ammika, standing there with that sly smirk on her face.

"You fucking called the cops on me?!?! What is wrong with you?!?" I yelled, pushing her down and was about to punch her in the face but got pulled back, I was yelling at her and she was yelling back and I kept getting pulled back.

"CHRIS! STOP!" For some reason her voice calmed me down but something in me wanted to beat the hell out of Ammika.

"The cop is here and you want to fight a woman, yeah you belong in jail" Ammika said.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled, trying to get to her but I kept getting pulled back. 

"I'm not going anywhere until you're dumb ass get put in jail! you woman abuser!" 

"I DIDN'T FUCKING BEAT MY HANDS ON ANYONE, YOU FUCKING LYING BITCH!" I screamed again. 

"So you didn't rape a minor last year? Or was I seeing things?" 

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I didn't touch no minor last year!"

"You did, it's all over social media still. And they're going to shut you and your music down, can't believe you was still with Diamond when you did that shit." Ammika scoffed. 

Diamond looked at me with shock and concerned. "Did you really do those things Chris?" She asked me.

"No! I didn't! I haven't even touched any girls that was  younger then me, that's all a lie!" I tried to move out of this person's grip but they wouldn't let me go.

"Well, it says here you raped three little girls to get your need off and didn't know they was 17 years old" The cop said, letting go of me.

I didn't touch no one, what is he talking about?

"Whatever lie this bitch came up with is not true, she is just doing that so no one would have to worry about my son anymore. Well, Newsflash: he is not going anywhere, Chris has been going through a whole lot but people can't see that at all, when he does something great, y'all shut him down. I'm not having my son go through that anymore" Momma said to the cop.

"Ma'am, you don't understand. Even though what he did in the past , he is still in the system and we gave him a warning to not do this again and he did so we have to take him in" The cop replied.

"He is not going anywhere! He has kids to worry about and that he loves dearly, I'm not going to let you do something that too him because you big mad tough" Diamond jumped in, grabbing my hand to pull me behind her. 

"And you are?"

"I'm his girlfriend that has been there for him since day on, and i'm not letting you take my man to jail just because that ching chong bitch told a lie" Diamond replied.

"Why do you keep calling me ching chong?" Ammika asked.

"Bitch, if you saw yourself when you was younger you would see you are a ching chong looking ass that needs to stay in china and not come back here" Nia said, walking in the kitchen. 

I looked at Nia as Royalty came running towards me to hug me. I hugged her back, rubbing her back, I missed my big girl so much. 

"Okay, this is the last warning for Brown. If he keeps this up, he is going to be locked up for life" The cop said, throwing files down on the counter before leaving out. 

"Dad, were you getting arrested?" Roro asked me.

"Uhhh, something like that" I replied, smiling. 

"Nia when did you get back in town?" Momma asked her. 

"I came back when I had got a call from someone saying they wanted me and Roro to come back, here we are" Nia replied. 

"Glad to have y'all back" Diamond said, hugging Nia. Which made me smile, they actually have a good connection with each other but they don't have it with Ammika.

I walked over to the counter and picked up the files the cop left, I pulled out a paper and for some reason...I saw her beat up face. I just stood there, looking at it as the flashbacks came back.

{FLASHBACK}

"You fucking cheater! I can't believe you would do something like that when I'm your girl" Robyn said.

"I was drunk! I didn't mean to fuck her but it just happened, calm the hell down" I replied, turning on the car. 

"And you're okay with that?!?! God you're so selfish Christopher, I swear we have fights everynight because of your hoe ass" She told me. 

She just kept talking and yelling, I pulled over on the side of the road and rolled my eyes. The only thing that made me lose my cool is when she put her hands one, I don't like it when someone puts their hands on me because i really beat up folks. 

We started fighting and she hit me across the face, making me punch her in the face and started fucking her up. She was screaming for me to stop and pushed me out of the car, I was breathing and sat up off the ground when she got in the driver seat, calling 911.  

"You are crazy!" 

{FLASHBACK OVER}

"Chris" I looked up and saw Diamond looking at me.  I put the paper back in the file, looking back down.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, feeling the urge to cry. 

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong" She whispered back, rubbing my back.

"For almost putting you and Lovely in danger...it's all my fault that I caused this mess to happen" I told her, looking at her. 

"You didn't do anything to put us in danger baby, we're still here with you and we would never leave you alone. Your kids would never leave you either" Diamond said, moving her hand to the side of my face. 

She wiped the tear that was about to fall away and kissed my cheek softly, making me feel all warm inside again. "I love you so much Chris" "I love you even more Dia" She smiled and leaned up to kiss my lips softly, holding on to my face. 

"oooooooh" The kids said, causing us to pull away and laugh. Teasers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I go with the long chapters again, lol.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, next one is gonna be spicy.