11: Stress relieve.~

~Diamond~

We made it to the hotel to rest for the night, after that huge fight we all had with Ammika tired all of us out. I let Lovely run off with Taylor, thats her favorite person. Me and Chris had our own room, Chris didn't say anything to me ever since we got here. 

I closed the door behind me and sat my bag down on the chair and followed Chris to the bed. I got on the bed with him and straddle his lap. His eyes was closed and he let out a breath, making me smile. "What are you doing..." He asked me lowly.

"You seem stressed and I want to try something I haven't tried before" I answered, getting off his lap but pulled his jeans down along with his boxers.

Lord help me from what I'mma about to do. I looked down and I almost passed the fuck out when I saw how big he was. he is HUGE! I mean I was planning on putting him in my mouth but I didn't know he was huge.

Once I made it to the ground, I let him scoot down slowly before I placed my arms on his thighs and sat on my knees. I grasped his length in my hand and slowly started stroking him, hearing him moan deeply. turned on alert.

My tongue stuck out and I slowly swirled my tongue around the head of his length, Chris's body tensed up and his breathing sounded heavy.

"Wa-Mmmmhmm~" He moaned softly, trying to push my hand off but I didn't move it off. This actually felt better then to just feel it in my dreams, it's way more easier to feel him and hear him. What did Jhenè say? I want him to say my name.

I put him all in my mouth, going up and down. I just hope I don't choke from this, my tounge swirling around his length. Chris let out the most sexist moan ever that made me go faster, My hand was stroking him while my mouth was working magic. 

"shit baby, don't stop~" He groaned, I wasn't stopping no time soon. I pulled him out of my mouth and kept stroking him. Chris covered his mouth as more moans slipped out of his mouth, He was probably close to his climax. 

"How close are you~?" "So close~" Chris replied with a moan escaping from his mouth. I smirked and placed my other hand on his length, stroking him even more faster. And just like that, white liquid leaked out fast. 

But I wasn't done. I licked my fingers and stood up on my feet, I took off my clothes, once they was on the floor I climbed on top of him and straddle his lap. He grabbed my hips and held on to them. 

I lifted up my hips a bit and grasped his length in my hand. I gulped down and slowly lowered myself down, I let out a gasp and shut my eyes tightly. This is going to hard but it's going to feel good.

___________________________________

Hehehe, wasn't going to finish it because my mind told me stop.