18: A Dream?

~Diamond~

I jumped out of my sleep, holding my chest. I looked around this dark room, i'm still...home? What the fuck was that? Was I dreaming everything? I looked to the side of me and saw Chris laying next to me. I looked at the nightstand to see a picture of us..at a wedding. I had a long ass dream then because what the fuck? I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see it was 3:00am in the morning. I never have dreams like this..

"Chris..." I shook him, making him groan and roll over on his back.

"You okay?" He asked me, opening his eyes. He looked at me with sleepiness and concern.

"Did you hear me talk in my sleep...?" I asked.

"A little bit...whatever you was dreaming must have had you feeling good" He smirked, making me roll my eyes. I still can't believe it was all dream.

"I was having a dream about...us" I whispered, Chris sat up a bit, rubbing his eyes and then looked at me confused.

"Like a whole lifestyle?" 

"Yes, exactly like that. I was also having wet dreams inside of this whole dream I had, had a dream that Ammika hurt Lovely, hurting you and...I don't know why I had a dream about you and Mario fucking me..." I mumbled the last part.

Chris let out a slight chuckle. "Nah that actually happened last week, you must have had a flashback of it" I knew it! Dammit Diamond. 

"Well..that's creepy" I replied, laying back down on my back.

"You had the worst dream because i was dreaming about my exes coming back to ruin our life" Chris said, laying back too.

"My dream was similar to that"  

"Is our dream connected or something?"

"No but we was probably thinking about stuff like that and started dreaming it actually happening" I answered, turning on my side to face him.

"Imagine if that was real" He joked, making me laugh.

"You are something else" I chuckled, turning to my other side so my back was facing him. 

Chris wrapped his arm around me, pressing his body against mine. I felt very safe around him, it's like i felt stressed and he just took it away. 

"Dia.."

"Hmm..?"

"I love you.." He mumbled against my neck. 

"I love you more baby" I whispered, holding his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLOT TWIST