16: Threesome? ~

~Diamond~

Ding dong

I walked over to the door, tying my robe up and opened the door. My eyes went big when I saw Mario standing there with boxes in his hands.  "Hey, whatchu doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see Chris, but I'm guessing he's not home?" He replied, god his voice is sexy.

"U-Uh yeah, he's at the studio with the crew umm...you can come in though, let me just go put on some clothes and we'll chill and talk. Lovely is in the living room as well" I told him, letting him in the house. 

Moments later, I put on some clothes and walked downstairs to see Lovely playing Barbies with Mario in the living room. I saw Chris walking in the house, looking confused as ever.

"Hey babe, Mario is here to see you" I told him.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot" He walked towards me, kissing me on the lips before walking in the living room. I walked behind him, going to sit down by Lovely. 

"Lovely can you go to room please? The grown folks are going to talk" I told her, making her nod and pick up her toys. She walked away, walking up the stairs. I looked over to the boys who was still talking. 

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, grabbing their attention.

"Y'all have something to tell me?" I asked, sitting in Indian style. They looked at each other before Chris nodded at Mario and then looked back at me with smirks on their faces. I was scared as hell. 

"I want to try something baby, and if you're up for it we can do it" Chris replied, getting up from the couch and hovered over me. I gulped as he touched my chin, his eyes was so beautiful to stare at.

Mario stood up from the couch as well and came on the side of me and helped me up off the floor before kissing my neck. I shivered and closed my eyes, Chris kissed my lips softly, making me moan even more. I could feel both of their hands on my body, roaming and searching.  

Me and Chris pulled away from the kiss, both panting hard. I felt a finger go in me, making my body tense up. I then felt Mario's lips on mine, I kissed back and played with his tongue. God feeling two men on me is amazing.

"You want this babygirl?" Chris whispered as me and Mario pulled away from the kiss. I nodded quickly making him grab my throat.

"Answer with words" 

"Y-Yes daddy, I-I want this.." I replied, whimpering as the finger in me went faster. I opened my eyes to look at Chris before looking down. This crazy as hell. 

"Let's take this to the bedroom" Mario said, moving his hand out of my shorts. They pulled away from me and the three of us walked upstairs. Was I nervous? Yes, because I never did a threesome in sex before. and having my daughter in the room across from us is letting me know i'm a bad parent.

When we got in the room, my clothes was coming off. Chris picked me up and walked over to the bed so I could lay down. They both hovered me and the first one to kiss me again was Chris, he played with my tounge while Mario kissed down from my chest to my boobs. 

I moaned softly, trying to stay on Chris's lips but Rio made it to my area and stuck his tongue slowly inside of me, making my body shiver. His tongue is long just like Chris...pray for me guys.

Me and Chris pulled away, he was smirking at me like what a devil would give you if they are going to do something very very bad (good). I gripped on the blanket hard as I felt Rio's tongue go faster and he stuck two fingers in me, going in and out.

"F-Fuck...Mmm~" I moaned, trying to keep my moans in. Rio gripped on my thighs and kept licking while fingering me. My climax reached me fast and I gripped on the blanket even harder as I released. 

"Damn you sweet" Rio mumbled, pulling his fingers out of me. I was out of breath as I opened my eyes to look at the boys as they was talking with each other. I heard them talking about how wet i was for them which is kind of weird.

While they was talking and I sat up, rubbing my thighs because Rio's nails are just like Chris's. I got on my stomach and propped myself up on my knees to crawl over there to them, catching their attention quickly. 

My eyes went to Chris and he already smirked at me. "You already know what's finna happen" I frowned a little bit more and sat up to slowly back away but he grabbed my legs around to pull me back. 

~Christopher~

"Wha-What are you doing?" Diamond asked me, I looked at Mario as he looked at me and we both smirked then looked back at her as we thought the same thing. "Awwh shit" She mumbled, looking the other way.

Mario got behind her and started kissing her neck while I was unbuckling on my belt. When my belt dropped on the floor, I pulled my jeans and boxers down then I hovered over her, rubbing her thighs. I got between her legs and grasped my member in my hand then teased the tip at her entrance. I pushed her legs opened a little bit wider so I could see that beautiful paradise I call treasure.

Diamond let out a small whimper when I pushed myself all the way in her, she held on to Mario's arm and gripped on it when I was fully in. She let out a slightly loud moan before I covered her mouth with my lips, kissing her passionately and soft. 

I started moving in and out of her slowly but then went a bit faster, making her pull away from my lips and closed her eyes tightly. She felt so tight around me I couldn't but let out a soft moan, shit she feels good. 

"Fuck d-daddy...you're t-to d-deep~!" Diamond moaned as i went deep inside of her, I didn't listen and started going faster inside of her, her moans was turning me on even more. I wanted to hit that spot right inside of her that makes her go crazy.

She started clenching around me, making me groan a bit as my strokes became deeper and hard, the bed was creaking as I was moving.

"You're gonna cum for daddy~?" I asked, hitting that spot over and over again.

When she nodded, a screamed left from her lips as she released. I released after her, panting like dogs. I pulled out of her and my white liquid was flowing out of her as she shook.

"Get on all fours babygirl" I demanded, Diamond sat up quickly and turned around, ass facing me and front facing Mario. I didn't even see him get undress, cause I was too into making love to Dia, I didn't notice.

My hands was on her ass cheeks, rubbing slowly. I used my other hand to grasp my member in my hand again, opening up Diamond's ass cheeks wide. I pushed inside of her slowly, hearing her let out a low moan  turned me on even more.

I started moving back and forth in her  a bit faster, having use her hand to hold my hand that was gripping on her hip already.

I looked up to see Diamond was enjoying herself by giving Mario blowjob, her mouth be on it I swear.

Things got too heated in the bedroom before we heard gunshots.

I pulled out of Diamond so quickly and we all covered ourselves up, to my surprise... I couldn't believe who I was seeing right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops🤭