Joe is okay, but..

"JOE!!" I turned around and saw Joe standing up rubbing his head, someone jumped in front of him. It was a girl. Joe looked at the girl and fell on his knees beside her. "Zoe?" I heard Joe whisper. Zoe pov: I was heading to the store when I heard Caspar yell at Joe, I went a little faster and saw Joe running away. A car was coming, I didn't think. I jumped and then I felt a hard smack against my body. "Zoe?" I heard Joe whisper. 'Hey brother.' I said with a rusty voice and then I fainted. Joe pov: The person in the car came out of the car with a shocked face. "I am so sorry, I will take you guys to the hospital, get in!" The guy said, he seems like a nice person that was just uncareful. "Joe can I come with?" Caspar asked. 'No.' I said and I stepped in the car with Zoe lying in my arms. The guy in the car was very tall with dark brown hair, he was quite attractive. I bet he has someone. "I am so sorry for being so uncareful, I just had a fight and was distracted." 'It's okay, I'm in the same position as you.' "Really? I'm sorry." He said giving me friendly look. 'Yeah, me and my boyfriend were fighting. I panicked, ran away and didn't see where I was going.' "Wow, we are like the same person right now." He said quite shocked. 'Oh, I'm Joseph Sugg by the way, but you can call me Joe.' "Daniel Howell, but you can call me Dan." We arrived at the hospital and we ran as fast as we could, I called for a doctor as I came running in. They took her to a room and we waited, Dan was so nice. He paid for Zoe's medical treatment to repay the damage, he gave me his phone number if something was wrong. Holly came to me and gave me a hug, it was so nice to see her again. "Hey Joe, I'm so sorry about Zoe it's nothing to bad. The driver stopped good so it's only a fractured rib and some scratches." 'Thank God, you're amazing Holly thank you.' "No problem. And you are?" She asked Dan. "Daniel Howell, I hit Zoe I am so sorry I'll pay for everything." Dan replied. Holly nodded and left, me and Dan went to see Zoe. She looked better. "Hey brother, and random guy I don't know." Zoe said, I chuckled. "Hi I'm Dan, I'm the one who hit you. And I am sooooo very very very sorry!" Dan said almost crying. "It's okay!" Zoe said calming Dan down. "So what about you and Caspar?" Zoe asked, I shrugged. After a while me and Dan left, he dropped me off at the apartment. I walked in and saw Caspar sitting in the couch, staring at nothing. "Joe, I'm really sorry." Caspar said. I ignored him and walked to my room, I leaned against the door and let myself slide down on the ground. I started crying. "Joe please talk to me!" All Caspar got as a reply were quiet sobs, I don't know how long this will take.
--------------------------------------
A/N yo yo yo guyysssss!!! The comments you guys leave are so nice,they make me happy! I hope you guys like this part, love you all!! -Ellen