My surprise for him.

Joe pov: I woke up lying in Caspar's arms, I wonder if he still blames me for what happened with his dad. I hope not. I made breakfast for us, I'm going to spoil Caspar today. I made pancakes and orange juice, Caspar came in still half asleep. He stood behind me and hugged me, I pecked him on the lips. "Goodmorning babe." 'Goodmorning love.' "Smells good, you're the best." He sits down and I bring him his food, I sit down with him and smile at him. I love him so much, I stood up and started massaging his shoulders. He groaned and smiled at me. Then suddenly he pulls me on to his lap, facing him. "What are you doing babe?" 'I'm going to spoil you today love.' I said and softly kissed his neck. "Ooh, I like the sound of that." And he winked at me. I giggled and stood up, I planned a picnic at where we met. At the station on the bench, I hope he likes it.
-time skip to noon-
I went up to Caspar and blindfolded him. "Woah what is this?!" 'My surprise for you.' I said happily, I kissed his cheek and asked him to stand up and to trust me. I led him to his car and opened the door for him, he got in and I went to the other side to get in. "Wait! Do you have a driver's license?" 'Yeah I just didn't have money for a car.' I lent over and buckeled him up, then I drove to the station. 'Wait here love.' "O-okay." I went to the bench and set everything up, it looked very romantic. I went back to the car after everything was ready. I opened the door for him, he got out and I pulled of the blindfold. "Oh my." He whispered and covered his mouth with his hands. "This is so cute Joe! I love you so much!" He said with a lot of excitement in his voice, he turned around and kissed me. We sat down at the bench and ate the food I prepared, it was amazing just me and him so calm. Caspar pov: He's amazing, I don't deserve a guy like him. 'This is so good, I didn't know you could cook so well Joe.' "Yeah, well if you lived with two women since you were little you learn some stuff." After we talked, ate and laughed we went home again. We came home and Joe checked his phone, after he checked his phone his face fell. 'What's wrong baby?' "It's school tommorow." He said with a sad tone in his voice. I went up to him and hugged him from behind, I rocked him a little. 'It's okay, the bullies are gone to a different school.' He nodded and sighed. He turned around and threw his arms around my neck, we kissed and I pushed him into the direction of our couch. He fell on the couch and I crawled on top of him, he giggled and hid his face with his hands. 'Stop being so damn cute!' I said laughing. I kissed him again and then I kissed his neck, I started leaving lovebites all over his neck and collarbones. "Caspaarrr!" Joe moaned. I smirked kissed him again. 'Let's not go all the way okay? Since it's school tommorow.' "Yeah, I hope you liked my surprise today." 'I loved it baby!' I kissed him and then we got ready for bed, he wore a shirt of mine to sleep in. It was slightly too big which made him look even cuter, he got in the bed with me and cuddled up against me. "So, what about your parents Cassie?" Joe asked with a worried tone in his voice. 'I'll talk to my mom, since my dad is abusive and an alcoholic.' "I'm sorry love." He said turning around and pecking my lips, I love him so much. I wonder what my mom will say. We fell asleep the same way we always do, cuddling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you like this part, I had a little writers block though. Been having some troubles with myself, nothing too bad. Just thinking too much and stuff, love you all!