Going back. (Smut warning)

Joe pov: I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off, I saw Caspar laying beside me. He's so cute when he's sleeping, he's always cute. 'Wake up buttercup.' I said as I kissed his nose. "Goodmorning babe, let's get ready for school." I went to the bathroom and got in the shower, Caspar entered the bathroom. "Can I join you?" 'Okay but try to stay calm boy.' I reply winking. He chuckled and got in the shower with me, he washed my hair for me and I washed his. He looked at my scars and saw they were healing nicely, he smiled at me and kissed my hand. After we were clean we got ready and left for school, we took the train again and started talking about when we first met. We arrived and went to school holding hands, some people stared and some smiled at us. I looked at Caspar and fell in love again, he kissed me and then we went to class. In lunch two guys came to sit with us. Caspar pov: 'Uhm, Hi.' I said to the guys who came to sit with us. "Hi, I'm Oli and that's Nick. We came to sit with you guys because you look nice." 'Oh thanks, I'm Caspar and that's Joe.' Joe waved shyly. We talked a little, they were nice people. But I always caught Nick staring at Joe, it worried me. I held Joe's hand under the table, he looked a little confused at me. -time skip to after school- Joe pov: I was at my locker and Caspar was still in class, he told me to go home if he was late so there I go then. I started walking home when suddenly I felt someone putting a hand over my mouth and dragging me in a car, what was happening?! 'What the fuck Nick?!' "Dude relax, where's Caspar?" 'Talking with a teacher, why' Nick started to lean in, I backed away trying to get out of the car, he locked it. Fuck why now, I pushed him away and unlocked the door myself. 'Great fucking friend you are!' "Come on Joe, why are you running away from love?" He said while getting out his car and coming closer to me. 'I don't love you like that Nick!' He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close, I tried to push him away but he kept pushing his body against me. "What the fuck?!" I heard from behind me. Shit. Caspar came running and pushed Nick away from me,  I sunk to my knees hoping Caspar won't be mad at me. Nick got in his car and drove off, Caspar came up to me and stood in front of me. "Do you love him?" 'W-what?! No Cas I love you!' He grabbed my hand and we went to the station, he didn't say anything until we got home. We entered our apartment and Caspar pushed me against the wall pinning my hands above my head, he then attacked my neck with kisses and left a mark on my neck. I held back a moan and then he pushed his hips into mine, our crothes rubbed against eachother which made me moan. Caspar saw that as a chance and shoved his tongue in my mouth kissing me with anger and lust, it was rough but so good. He then took off my jacket and shirt stroking up and down my sides. 'C-Cas, bedroom now.' He dragged me in the bedroom and threw me on the bed, he took off his jacket and shirt and crawled in top of me. Then he started kissing down my upper body until he reached my trousers, he took off my trousers and started palming me through my boxers. I started thrusting my hips up in the air wanting more, he grinned and slipped off my boxers revealing my throbbing member. He immediately took me all in causing me to moan loudly, he bobbed his head up and down and then stopped, he took off his pants and grabbed the lube. He lubed up his member already, my eyes widened a bit and Caspar looked at me. I just nodded and he slowly entered me. 'F-fuck Cas!' He let me adjust for a while. "Can I move?" 'Yes, move please." He pulled out and slammed back in again, moans filled the room. 'I-I'm gonna c-cum!' And I came all over my chest and his chest, a few minutes later Caspar came inside me and rode out his orgasm. He fell down beside me on the bed and wiped my sweaty hair out of my eyes, I smiled at him while panting. "No one but me should touch you princess." I nodded and fell asleep, tommorow morning was going to suck. Oh well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope you like this part. And I hope the smut didn't suck, this story is almost coming to an end but I'm planning to write a part 2!! Love y'all ❤️