She's Gone?!

Chapter 3

Beau's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to find Misty asleep on my bare chest, she's in her Elmo pjs, her long black hair is around her face, shes adorable when she's asleep, she not the feisty mate I have to put up with in the day. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep, then I heard smashing and yelling. Misty jumped up from my chest and looked at me with her big sleepy eyes.

"Morning Beautiful," I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Morning," Misty yawned.

She got up off her bed and walked down stairs I followed of course. We got down stairs to find my father, yes my father yelling at Misty's adopted parents.

"I don't give a,"

"Shut the fuck up would you! We where trying to sleep," Misty yelled.

I looked at my mate, she swore in front of her parents and they were fine with it

"You little bitch," dad snarled.

"Excuse me please fill me in off what I did wrong kind sir," Misty said putting on an accent. I chuckled at her little joke, but dad glared at me.

"You fucked up this whole thing," he snarled.

"Zach is in a fucking coma, because of you," he yelled at Misty.

Misty's eyes widened.

Misty's P.O.V

"Zach is in a fucking coma, because of you," Beau's dad yelled at me.

Memories of what happened last night started coming back.

Just after the fight we walked home, nobody was here except for me, Beau and Zach. They followed me up stairs and Beau and I went into my room and Zach was outside my room, Beau and I didn't come out of my room for some what twenty minutes, we thought we check up on Zach, we walked to the lounge room and saw Zach, we thought he was asleep, but it turns out he was in a coma.

"Misty, what is it tell me," Beau said shaking me.

I shook my head coming back to reality.

"I'm trying to think what happened," I said.

"Don't you think the I won't blame you for beating up my son," Beaus dad yelled.

"HOLY SHIT," I said.

"What?" Beau asked.

"It all fits in place, I know what happened to Zach now, probably ten minutes after we kicked him out, the doorbell could of rang and fucking Adam probably brought over a group of his asshole friends to beat the shit out of you, but they hit Zach instead, I mean you two look a like, after they bashed him they dumped him on the couch, that's when we saw him ten minutes later, but who found him out cold," I said.

"I did," Louise's said.

"He had blood every where and he was out like a light," Louise said.

"It's all my fault," I sobbed.

"Don't take it out on yourself Misty," Beau said trying to calm me down.

I ran out he front door In my pjs and bed hair, I heard my so called parents and Beau yelling at me.

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was going, then I shifted into my pure black wolf. I ran for what felt like two hours, I was lost I didn't know where I was. I walked around in my wolf form, then my wolf inside me started growling, somebody was following us but we didn't know who, I started leading who ever was following me to an open area. I started picking up the pace and stopped in the middle of the field, I dropped on the ground and started rolling around, I looked around nobody was there, I was safe. I shifted into my human, and stared at the clouds that flew past. Then....