Bloody hell! Can somebody come and help me!

Well. Have had the strangest week... The auditions for Beauty and the Beas are coming up and I'm going for Chip (the tea cup) anyway I find out that year 10's get first preference. And like six year tens are going for Chip.

Me: Chip's mine!

Three minutes late.

Me: My life's over!

Anyway at one of the lunch times I was chilling with Celeste, and RiRi (my besties) and I was like who do you think I would be in the production? And my bet friend Celeste said.

"I reckon the wardrobe,"

Me: Are you implying I am Fat!?"

Coz the wardrobe is a big lady.

Celeste: no. Didn't mean that.

Me: Don't talk to me! Gets up and walks off. Comes back.

Me: Life's over, heard a year 10 addition for Chip...

I find out the roles Wednesday!!! Argh can't wait...

Here's the massive fight scene.

____________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Misty's P.O.V

What did my wolf mean by someone was betraying us that's close to us. I'm scared it could be the guys, or Roxy maybe even Beau. No.. It couldn't be... I'm honestly not sure.

I snuck out of the bed and wondered to the lounge room. I laid on the couch and pulled a rug around me. I rested my head on a pillow and turned on the tv and started flicking through the channels. There's nothing on at 7:30 in the morning except for kid shows.

My heavy eyes over took me, I dozed off yet again.

*****

I felt somebody shaking me.

"Honey?"

I opened one eye, I saw Beau looking at me with his sweat pants on and no shirt and bed hair. Yum.

I stretched.

"Good morning handsome," I said.

"What are you doing on the couch?" Beau asked.

"I was awake and didn't want to wake you up so I came out here," I lied.

Beau sat down next to me.

"Misty I can tell when your lying, why did you come out here," Beau said.

"I'm bloody scared Beau. My wolf has been quiet lately and said I can trust somebody. I don't know who to trust. She said it was somebody close. I don't know who it is!" I said.

Beau looked at me. He bit his lip.

"You don't think it's the person that hurt you?" Beau asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I'll my sure the packs on high alert," Beau said.

"That won't help!" I snapped.

"I'll be with you all the time," Beau said.

Beau leaned in to kiss me.

Caleb, Chase and Zach came barging in.

"Rogues and hunters attacking us," Caleb puffed.

Beau and I shot up off the couch.

"Misty to hide in the basement, don't come out till I tell you," Beau said.