IM ALIVE!!!

Chapter 13

Misty's P.O.V

I could hear the guys snoring quietly that sounded so cute. Then I heard something.

"No I don't want to get up! Five more minutes,"

Then a thump noise came from one of the guys. I tried to look to see who it was but it was too dark. Somebody was getting up they must of just woken up from the noise. He crept off the ground and walked towards the bathroom. I didn't know who it was. I got up and followed him, he left the lights off except for when he got to the bathroom.

After I heard the toilet flush, I walked towards the door and gave a little knock on it. The door opened, the light shined on...

"What are you doing up Tyler?" I asked.

"I should ask you the same thing," Tyler yawned.

"Who was sleep talking do you know?" I asked.

Tyler shook his head.

"No but you know, Andrew rolled off the mattress and hit me," Tyler said.

I completely forgot, Drake wanted to stay the night and I said yes, to him and his friends.

"Ok," I nodded.

"So why are you awake?" Tyler asked.

"I dunno, I guess I couldn't sleep," I said.

Tyler scratched his head.

"I was meaning to ask you something," Tyler started.

"Yer?" I asked.

"I'm not going as Michael Bublè, I want to go as somebody else but I didn't know what to say because Drake was there and.."

"Stop," I said cutting him off.

"You can go as the main character off Transformers, Sam Witwicky," I said.

"Are you going as a Transformer?" Tyler said.

"No, but you caught me," I huffed.

"I'm going as Mikaela Banes, off Transformers," I said.

"No way," Tyler said.

I nodded.

"I didn't think that my bike would come in handy," I said.

"You have a bike," Tyler said.

I nodded.

"You are taking me for a ride!" Tyler said.

I nodded.

"I'm going back to sleep," Tyler said.

"You know College classes start today," I said.

"Fuck!" Tyler groaned.

Tyler walked off, I walked to my bedroom and opened my phone it was 3:49 am. I grabbed short shorts and a shirt. I put them on and grabbed my black leather jacket and my pair of black boots. I walked out of my room and walked to the lounge room. I looked for Tyler, he better be awake. I saw a little phone light, Tyler. I crept over to the light, sure enough it was Tyler.

"Tyler," I whispered.

"Misty?"

"Get up,"

Tyler got up, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the front door, I opened the front door and pulled him outside with me.

"What are we doing?"

"Going for a ride," I said.

"Now?"