Mum who's C.W?

Dedication to Chrissybear for being an amazing fan and supporting me! You guys are flipping about finding out who the evil person is! Hahaha I won't tell you who she is.. 

I've said to much... Bye!

Chapter 17 

Misty's P.O.V 

"Somebody in this room better tell me how miss Daphne's work ended up in the shredder!" Mr. Jones yelled. 

My group of friends started laughing, and so did I.  

"Do you think this is funny!" Mr. Jones snapped. 

I stood up and wiped a tear from my eye. 

"Oh it's a laughing matter, I'm sorry Daphne you can have my books," I smiled. 

Daphne was a little geeky girl, she had light brown hair, you would mistaken it for blonde, and she wore big red glasses. I snapped out of my daze, I grabbed my books and pegged them at Daphne. As I threw my english book, Beau came running through the door. I turned around, with two books in my hand. 

"Can I help you Alpha?" Mr.Jones asked. 

"I need Misty," Beau huffed. 

I dropped my books, and grinned. I grabbed my bag. 

"Cya later suckers!" I yelled. 

I walked out of class, Beau seemed gloomy. 

"What's up?" I asked. 

He ignored me. 

He lead me to his dorm, we entered the dorm he walked over to the couch and sat down, h put his hands on his head. I sat down next to him. 

"Beau want to tell me what's wrong?" I asked. 

"It's.. The rogues," Beau said. 

"What about the rogues?" I said. 

"They..." 

"They what?" I asked 

"They killed Darren," Beau said. 

My eyes widened, they killed my daddy. Tears stated coming down from my face. 

"It can't be true!" I said in denial. 

"I'm sorry Misty, I got a call from the Alpha informing me," Beau said. 

Memories of Darren flashed through my head. 

"I have to go home," I said. 

I got up from the couch and walked out of Beau's dorm, I ran for my dorm. As soon as I got to my dorm, I saw a note.

It's true,  

true indeed, 

Your fathers dead,  

Theres no time for a treaty, 

Hand yourself in, 

Or your mum is the next one

I grabbed the note off the door, and entered inside. I went straight to my room and grabbed my travel bag and started packing. I grabbed my mobile and dialled home. 

"Hello Louise speaking," Louise said. 

"Mum!" I cried. 

"My baby girl, I've missed you soo much!" Mum sobbed. 

"I'm coming home, tonight," I said. 

"I can't wait to see my baby girl," mum said. 

"Mum," I said.