Tackle The Animal!

What's up Bitches!?

OMG it's been too long! Well I have been out of the country for like a month. I was gunna update when I was in the Us of the A but I was so busy I met so many people! (A load of guys!) OMG they are damn! I miss America I want to come back! :) anyway I know you want murder me please hold that to the end. :) I have celebrate the day I was born on this planet. Umm I've nearly written the last chapters. I think back to the behggining (wow what the hell) beginning I meant and look to it know, wow. Thank you to my fans.Anyway I haven't abandoned the book so chill! Anyway enjoy!

Chapter 35

Misty's P.O.V

I sat there staring at her. Those dumb asses if they won't heal her I will.

I heard crashing outside and Beau yelling.

"Leave it! Save her," my wolf chanted.

I gently picked up my baby girl and took away all the things off her. I placed her on the chair and then stripped off and shifted into my wolf, I put her jumpsuit hood in my mouth. I snuck out the door while Phillip walked off. I ran down the hallway. This looks very normal might I add just seeing a massive black wolf holding a baby in its mouth.

I turned my head and saw people staring at me. I looked forward and made it to the elevator, I jumped up and pushed my paw on the button. I heard something hit the ground and snap. I looked behind me and saw Phillip searching for me and my baby. Then he spotted me. He ran towards me. The door opened and I ducked in and pressed the ground floor. I had to get out of here.

I heard slam their hands on the elevator. I chuckled, too late Phillip.

"What the hell are you doing!" A voice rang in my head.

"Hello to you too Chase," I said.

"You know we just found Beau here at the house," he replied.

I looked around and ran out of the elevator.

"What the hell are you plotting," Chase asked.

"Can you pick me up, I shouldn't be hard to spot," I said.

"Should I be worried?" He asked.

"Of course not, I'm not naked just, kind of in my wolf form with a baby. Very normal," I replied.

"I'm on my way," he replied.

I ran from the hospital.

Those idiots what the hell is wrong them, why can't they just tell me what's wrong.

Ava squawked.

I know you must be hungry.

I trotted along a dirt path.

I know what's wrong with her.

A car pulled over, I turned my head and saw a ute. Chase got out of the car, he opened the door.

"Put her in the front and you go in the back," he said.

I growled.

"Act like a damn dog!" He said.

I put Ava in the car. I jumped into the back and sat down.

Those fools, I wasn't about to loose her. We arrived back home. I jumped out and ran towards the car door, Chase opened the door, I grabbed Ava. I ran into the house. I put Ava on the couch, I shifted.

"Move out of my way!" I yelled.

I ran to my room and put clothes on. I grabbed a first aid kit and ran back to Ava. I put my head to her chest. I picked her up and patted her back. She was coughing, she kept on coughing then silence.

I turned around, Chase was in shock.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Give me Ava and look at the back of your shirt," a Chase replied.

I handed Chase Ava and ran to the bathroom, I turned around and saw Ava had thrown up on my back.

"She's breathing properly!"Chase yelled.

I sighed in relief.

I heard people come into my house. I walked to the laundry and put my shirt in the washer, and grabbed a clean shirt. I walked back out to Chase and Ava.

Everybody was watching Ava.

"She's healed," Roxy said.

I nodded.

She squealed.

"My niece is ok!"

I chuckled, she is.

"But what know?" I asked.

Beau came up behind me.

"We see what the future has to offer us, but for now we all need to rest," he said.

"Well spoken for a true alpha," I said.

"That was very well spoken for a our old Alpha," Beau said.

"Female Alpha My Ass! I'm a Luna now!" I said.

"But I thought," Beau stuttered.

"Ssssspit it out junior! I know I hated being called Luna but know it has grown on me, I like it. I can't be Alpha any more, I have to put up with you and Zach! I feel sorry for Roxy and I," I said.

Roxy laughed.

Beau picked me up and put me over his shoulder.he started running out of the house, he ran down the stairs.

"This is Rape!" I yelled flinging my arms and legs around.

Beau laughed.

"Beau let me go you big pain!" I yelled thrashing my arms onto his back.

"I'm a big pain! What!? Since when," Beau said.

"Stop being an ass and put me down," I demanded.

"What if I didn't want to put you down!" Beau said.

"If you don't, I won't talk to you for a week or feed you!" I said.

Beau placed me down, that's right.

"I can still hear you," Beau said.

Damn mind link!

"Guys shut up!" Zach said through mind link.

Beau looked at me then smiled.

"Let's get him," Beau said.

I nodded.

We ran back to the house. I opened the door dramatically. I spotted Zach and smirked at him.

"I'm going to eat your soul!" Beau yelled knocking me out of the way.

"Way to help me Beau!" I yelled.

As the two brother ran around.

"Don't murder me I didn't do anything! I just told you bugs to shut up!" Zach yelled.

"Tackle the animal!" I yelled.

"What?!" Zach yelled.

I jumped onto Zach, Roxy stood there laughing her head off.

Zach sat on top of me.

"Stacks on Zach!" Chase yelled.

They guys pulled on.

"Guys I can't breathe!" I said.

They laughed.

"No seriously get off you lards!" I said.

They slowly got off.

"I think I like this position," Beau whispered.

"Yuck! Get off me you two!" Zach said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well hope you guys enjoyed it.

Give a little comment, if you know...

"What a sequel," epic whisper.

I don't know why I'm awake it 2:33am