Jealous

Good morning gorgeous. I know you have a long day ahead, don't skip meals and always put a smile on your beautiful face. I miss you Addie. It's just a text but it did made my day. Even without here physically she made me smile.

Good morning to you too stranger. I replied jokingly since she did not say that its her, i told her to ring me last night but she never did.

Of course i Know its her, my heart is telling me.

Good joke Addie. Haha, anyways i'll be heading out first. Drive safely Miss, your breakfast is on your doorstep. She said and my eyebrows furrowed m.

Indeed there it is, i smiled while picking up a tray of food.

You and your games Sky but thank you stalker. I replied.

I started eating to start my day with full stomach. I was enjoying my food, it was all my favorite. I don't know why she always knows about what i like but i'm glad she did.

The drive going to the office is not that long since i found a new route to take me there faster. This is what i love about this firm, the atmosphere is light and the ambiance is comforting. You will never feel the pressure nor a heavy air around since Skylar's mom is good in handling her people. One thing my father needs to learn.

Good morning Maddy, for you. Melicka said handling me a bouquet of blue and white roses.

Huh? Who gave me this? I asked, i have already a clue but of course i need to confirm it.

You know who but okay to put your mind at ease, it's from Skylar. She said while wiggling her eyebrows at me. Bu the looks of it, i know you already have a clue.

I smiled from ear to ear because there is only one person who gives me the combination of these roses.

She has some errands to do and yet she still has time to make me feel important. My cute Skylar.

Thank you for the flowers Sky. I send her a text after i settled on my table.

.....

Grabbing the flowers, i stood up to head home. I checked my phone earlier but i haven't receive any message from Skylar. I sigh as i check again only to be disappointed, why do i am so keen to get a text message from her? It's my fault why she is not updating me, she may think she does not have the rights. Skylar maybe holding back from texting or updating because i am not her girlfriend in the first place. 

I tirelessly stepped out of the elevator when i heard a commotion in the parking area. I slowly took a step further to take a peek where the voices are coming from. Wait- that's Skylar's voice.

Let me go Abegail, i told you to stop bothering me. Sky's voice comes with warning.

You can't get rid of me Skylar, i heard you are still single. I don't get why you always pushes me away when we both know that we look good together. The girl said grabbing Skylar's arm.

That made my blood boil in anger. Who the hell is she?

Because you and your brother caused me a lot of pain. To answer your question earlier, yes i am avoiding you, i don't want to get acquainted with people who loves to ruin everyone around them. Sky said while pulling herself away from the girl's grip.

I don't care about your issue with my brother, all i want is you Skylar. This girl is making me so damn mad.

Let me go! Stay away from me or better yet stay away from me for life. I saw her eyes burning with anger the way she gritted her teeth.