Challenge

Her mom fills her up about the conversation we had before she came. I can't fathom what she is thinking as she listens. With her eyes like that, sometimes it's hard to read her.

Right before I stepped out of the room, i saw the meaningful exchange looks they shared together.

I excused myself to proceed for the day. What my boss told me seems to bother me to the core, are they so desperate to make me suffer? What did i even do? Are they really that disappointed that they are willing to stoop down on that level just to see me hit the ground and prove how influential they are? What are they trying to prove?

I shake my head and clears my mind. Dealing with my parents is draining enough for me, as long as i'm here i guess i'll be fine.

I don't know how long Skylar stayed, i got busy and forgot about that she is in the same building as me. As i was about to head thru the elevator, a running Skylar stops the door from closing.

You're still here? I asked her while she held her chest, catching her breath she gestures me to wait gor her to say something.

Phew!! I feel like i just joined the marathon. I was calling you, i guess you are too preoccupied that you did not hear me at all. God Addie..she complains while gawking at me.

Huh? But i did not really hear her.

I'm sorry, i did not really hear you. I said while backing away a little since her face is so near.

Right. Are you going home? She asked and this girl did not even move an inch away from me. My God, her breath is driving me crazy. She smells so damn good.

Obviously Sky. I said while rolling my eyes at her.

That's what i said. She argued which made me slap her shoulder lightly. Let me ride with you. Huh? Where is she going?

Have you not driven your car here? I asked.

Nope. Common, let me ride with you. She insisted.

I did not say that I won't let you Sky. Of course you can,  from what i can remember it's still your car. I said stating the fact.

Wrong. It's officially yours, i'll give you the papers later. She said and leans her back on the wall, she puts her arm around my waist that sends bolts of electricity all over my body. Jesus, she is so random.

You were really not joking. I said confirming what she said the day she handed me the keys.

I told you. She said while kissing my shoulder, i immediately look at her.

Sky..

Hmm..? She whistles and pulls me closer to her. God my heart is getting wild. She is so chill.

What are you doing? I said and trying to get away but she just tightens her grip on my waist. Damn it.

Nothing. Smiling while her eyes are almost gone.

Your hand Sky.. i said and glares at her.

And all i get is her cute smiling face. Incredible.

My hand is just resting Addie. Loosen up, i'm not gonna do anything to you. She said while shrugging her shoulder.

I know you won't silly. We're almost at the parking lot, remove it now. I said and tries to push her away.