Forgiveness

I woke up from a good deep sleep, i smiled as i felt Sky's arm still holding me. I savour the moment, letting my senses enjoy the serenity it brings. I faced her and buried my face into her neck, i inhaled the scent i love on her, her natural scent. She moves and pulls me even closer.

Sky..wake up, it's almost noon. I nudge her and she just grunted in response. If you don't get your ass up in 5secs i'll slap the hell out of you. I joked and she bolted straight up from bed.

ADDIEEEE!!! She shouted that made me burst out laughing.

I'm kidding. Come here. I open my arms wide asking her to hug give me a hug which she immediately obliged.

See? This is what i love about her, she never gets mad and she don't hold grudges to people even if they do her bad.

It's so nice to wake up seeing your face first thing in the morning Addie, I could get use to this. She said granting a kiss on my head.

Me too Sky. It's weekend Sky, are you not going to the hospital today? I asked as i played the hem of her shirt.

They'd give me a call if they need me there Addie. What do you want to do today? She asked and i shrug my shoulder.

I don't care what we do today as long as i am with her.

Anything. I said while hugging her.

First thing first, i'll make us breakfast while you shower. Then we will figure out what we do after, okay? She asked enthusiastically.

Sounds good to me. I said getting up after i peck her lips.

She exited the room with all smiles, i can't help but smile too. She always has this contagious smile, one of the thousand reasons why i love her.

The aroma of good food invades the whole unit, i hurriedly proceed to the kitchen and found a happy Skylar setting the dining table. I offered to help but she just pulled a chair for me to sit down. I rewarded a kiss on the cheek.

Addie, i know what we gonna do today. She said filled with excitement. What is she planning this time?

You better sure it's not something bad, Sky. I said jokingly which made her rolls her beautiful eyes on me.

Trust me on this one. She said after putting food on my plate.

Mornings like this one is what i love the most from now on, having moments with her is exceptional that it makes me want to remember every detail.

I am now waiting for her, i told her to take her time changing. Her phone buzzed in the table, a notification pops out and it made me curious.

All set Sky. I'll be here when you arrive, say hi to Maddy for me.  It was Danielle. What is she up to?

I dare not to open the message since i respect her privacy, the excitement is getting ahead of me as to what she prepared for this day. She is full of surprises and no matter how much i tell her to not be too much, it was all in vain because she never listens.

We drove to unfamiliar road for me, the scenery is quiet catching. Long pile of various fruits is shining on the trees, at the end looks like a mansion sitting in the center.

Is this a farm? I asked as my curiosity rises.

Yes it is. She answered me as she parked the car.