free

Yoongi is busy at his mixing desk, a focused expression on his face as he adjusts the dials.

When he sees me, his face lights up with a genuine smile that never fails to make my heart skip a beat.

"Hey, Y/N," he says warmly. "I'm glad you could make it."

"Hey, Yoongi," I reply, returning his smile. "What's on the agenda tonight?"

He motions for me to take a seat on the couch, and I do, settling in comfortably.

Yoongi comes over and joins me, his demeanor a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"I've been working on a new track," he begins, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "It's still a work in progress, but I'd love for you to hear it."

As he plays the track, the room fills with music that's both intricate and emotionally charged. The harsh raps weaves through the space, capturing the essence of what I've come to love about his work.

It's different from what he's done before.

more raw,

more personal.

I close my eyes, letting the music wash over me. It's beautiful, and I can feel the emotion in every beat. When the song ends, I turn to Yoongi, my eyes reflecting my appreciation.

"That's incredible," I say, my voice filled with sincerity. "It's so... omygod"

Yoongi's face lights up with a mix of relief and pleasure. "I'm really glad you think so," he says, his eyes meeting mine with a look that's both tender and intense.

There's a moment of silence, charged with unspoken words and feelings.

Yoongi's gaze lingers on me, and I can feel the weight of the moment pressing between us. It's clear that he's about to say something important.

He takes a deep breath, his eyes never leaving mine. "Y/N, there's something I need to tell you," he starts, his voice soft but resolute. "Over the past months, spending time with you, getting to know you better... I've realized that my feelings for you have grown beyond just friendship. I care about you deeply, and I've fallen in love with you."

My heart skips a beat at his confession. I've felt the same way, but hearing him say it out loud makes it all the more real. I rise from the couch, feeling a rush of emotions as I take a step toward him.

Without a word, I reach up and gently cup his face in my hands. Yoongi looks at me with a mixture of vulnerability and hope. I lean in, and our lips meet in a tender, electrifying kiss. The connection is immediate, filled with a blend of affection and longing.

The kiss deepens, and I feel a surge of passion that takes my breath away. Yoongi's hands find their way to my waist, pulling me closer as our kiss becomes more urgent. The world outside fades away as we lose ourselves in each other.

When we finally pull away, both of us breathless and flushed, Yoongi looks at me with a mixture of relief and adoration. "I've wanted to do that for so long," he admits quietly.

"I've felt the same," I whisper, my heart full. "I'm so glad we finally said it."

Yoongi smiles, his eyes warm and tender. "Me too."

As our kisses become more passionate, Yoongi's hands start to explore my body with a reverent touch.

He caresses my back, his fingers tracing the contours of my skin with a mix of tenderness and desire. I respond in kind, my hands sliding up his chest and into his hair, pulling him closer.

The kiss becomes more urgent, and I feel a rush of anticipation as Yoongi's hands begin to remove the barriers between us.

The warmth of his touch sends shivers down my spine, and I can't help but give in to the growing desire that pulses between us.