SPECIAL - 0

context : after finally leaving all of those memories behind and make new ones, your current partner yoongi still holds a grunge against your ex for everything he put you through. "if karma won't hit him, i will."

oc's pov

I stand in front of Yoongi, who's grinning from ear to ear. We've done this a few times now. our little morning routine where he pretends to be my favorite barista, and I'm his loyal customer. It's a silly game, but it's ours, and it never fails to make me smile.

"Good morning, Miss," Yoongi says in an exaggeratedly formal tone, holding out an imaginary menu. "What can I get for my favorite customer today?"

I tap my chin, pretending to consider my options. "Hmm, I think I'll have my usual, please. You know, the latte that always makes my day better."

"Coming right up," he replies, and I watch as he goes through the motions of making my drink. He moves with the same precision he does when he's really making coffee, and it's adorable how seriously he takes our little game.

As he "froths" the milk, I can't help but giggle.

It's moments like these that remind me just how far I've come. The darkness that once clouded my life feels like a distant memory now.

I'm not the same person I was when I was with Jungkook.

I'm stronger,

happier,

and surrounded by people who genuinely care about me.

Namjoon, who's always ready with sound advice and a comforting word, and Taehyung, who can make me laugh with just a look.

My new friends have been a part of my healing, each in their own way, but it's Yoongi who's been my anchor through it all.

"Your latte, Miss," Yoongi says, breaking me out of my thoughts as he places my cup in front of me with a flourish. "Made with extra care, just the way you like it."

"Thank you, kind sir," I say, taking my cup from him with a wink. "You always know how to make it perfect."

"And how will you be paying today?" He leans in, his voice low and playful, his eyes sparkling.

I smile, stepping closer to him,  "I think I'll pay with kisses," I say softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That's my favorite kind of payment," he murmurs, closing the distance between us. His lips brush against mine, gentle at first, but growing more insistent as I pull him closer.

The warmth of his embrace, the taste of his lips, it's everything I've come to love.

We break apart just long enough for me to catch my breath, and when I look into his eyes, I see the love and patience that have helped me heal.

Yoongi doesn't push me to move faster than I'm ready for, doesn't expect me to be anyone other than who I am now.

"Thank you," I whisper, resting my forehead against his. "For everything."

"You don't have to thank me," he replies, his voice tender. "I'm just glad I can be here with you."

As we stand there in the kitchen, the world outside seems to fade away. I'm not defined by my past anymore, by the hurt that Jungkook caused.

yoongi's pov

The more I learn about Jungkook, the more my anger grew.

I've tried to push it down, to focus on Y/N and the happiness we've found together, but the thought of