SPECIAL - 1 - FLASHBACKS

oc's pov

As the lights dim and the first chords fill the room.

Then, there he is

Jungkook,

stepping up to the mic, ready to sing. He looks so confident, so effortlessly cool, and for a moment, it feels like his eyes find mine in the crowd. My heart skips a beat.

He starts singing, his voice smooth and captivating, wrapping around me like a warm blanket.

It's like he's singing just for me, and I can't tear my eyes away.

Every note,

every lyric pulls me in deeper, and I feel that familiar rush of admiration and... something more.

By the time the performance ends, my hands are sore from clapping, but I can't stop.

I cheer as loud as I can, grinning ear to ear, feeling like the proudest person in the room. Watching Jungkook on stage, doing what he loves, always fills me with so much joy.

As the crowd begins to thin out, I reluctantly start heading towards the exit, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins.

But just as I'm about to leave, I hear someone call me.

"hey!!"

I turn around, my heart leaping into my throat as I see Jungkook weaving through the remaining crowd, heading straight for me. My breath catches in my chest.

Is he really coming over to me?

"Hey," he says, slightly out of breath as he finally reaches me.

He's even more gorgeous up close, with that easy smile that makes my knees weak. "Thanks for coming to the show."

"Of course," I manage to say, trying to keep my voice steady. "You were amazing, as always."

He grins, and for a moment, I forget how to breathe.

"I'm glad you think so. I've noticed you at a few of our gigs... You're always right up front."

My face flushes, and I can't help but smile. "Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a fan."

"More than a bit, I'd say," he teases.

to my surprise, he pulls out his phone and hands it to me. "Here, put your number in. Maybe we can hang out sometime... outside of the gigs."

I stare at the phone, my mind racing. Is this really happening? My hands tremble slightly as I take it from him, quickly typing in my number.

"Done," I say, handing it back to him, trying to act casual even though my heart is doing flips.

"Great," he says, flashing me that smile again. "I'll text you."

As I walk out of the auditorium, my phone clutched in my hand, I can hardly believe what just happened.

Jungkook, the guy I've been crushing on for so long, just asked for my number.

It feels like a dream, but it's real.

the start

Me and Jungkook are new to this relationship.

It still feels like a dream sometimes.

how someone like him could be with someone like me?

He's the school's heartthrob, the lead singer of the band everyone loves, and here I am, just a girl who used to watch him from afar.

But now, he's mine.

Jungkook has been so sweet since we started dating.

He's always finding little ways to make me smile, like how he'll randomly show up at my locker with my favorite snack or send me a good morning text before I even wake up.