SPECIAL - 2

yoongi's pov

I can't stop thinking about it.

Every time I look at Y/N, I see the pain in her eyes, the way she flinches whenever something reminds her of him.

It makes my blood boil, knowing what that bastard did to her. And now, to find out that the daughter he's been raising isn't even his. that was the final straw.

I didn't want to get involved, not like this, but I couldn't just sit back and do nothing.

Jungkook deserves to know the truth, to feel the same betrayal he put Y/N through. I know it won't erase what happened, but maybe it'll give him a taste of his own medicine.

Meeting with Eun-ha was surreal. Watching the realization dawn on his face, seeing the anger and hurt. it's exactly what I needed to see.

I sat across from Eun-ha at the café.

"I appreciate you meeting with me," I began, my voice steady but low. "I know this is all very sudden."

Eun-ha nodded, his expression cautious. "I didn't know what to expect when I got your message. You said it was about Ae-ri and the baby... Can you explain what this is about?"

I took a deep breath, sliding a small folder across the table toward him. "I'll explain everything, but first, I need you to understand something important. The child Ae-ri is raising with Jungkook...it's not his. It's yours."

Eun-ha's hand froze just above the folder, his eyes widening in shock. "What...? That can't be right."

He had no idea that Ae-ri(jungkooks wife" had lied to him, kept his child from him all these years.

"It is," I replied, my tone firm but empathetic. "I had a DNA test done, and it confirmed that you're the biological father."

He slowly opened the folder, staring at the test results inside. His face went pale as he processed the information, and I could see the confusion and disbelief swirling in his eyes.

"I don't understand," he said after a long pause.

"Ae-ri and I broke up before she ever mentioned being pregnant. She just...ended things out of nowhere, and I never heard from her again. She didn't tell me anything about a baby."

"She never told you because she moved on with Jungkook almost immediately," I explained.

"She let him believe that the baby was his, and he's been raising her as if she were. But she's your daughter, Eun-ha. You have a right to know."

Eun-ha slumped back in his chair, his expression a mixture of anger and sorrow.

"She just...dumped me without a word. I had no idea. If I'd known, I would have taken responsibility. I would have been there."

I nodded, understanding the pain in his voice. "I know. And that's why I wanted to meet with you. You deserve to know the truth. But there's more you need to be aware of."

He looked up at me, his brows furrowing in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Jungkook...he's not the man you might think he is," I said carefully, choosing my words. "He was with Y/N, a woman I care deeply about. He mistreated her in ways that are unforgivable...emotionally, physically, and psychologically. And now, he's raising your child while still being the person who caused so much pain."

Eun-ha's eyes darkened as he absorbed my words. "So, what are you saying? That Jungkook doesn't deserve to raise my daughter?"

I shook my head slightly. "What I'm saying is that Jungkook needs to face the consequences of his actions. But more importantly, your daughter deserves to know her real father...the one who would have been there for her if he'd only known."

Eun-ha sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair as he stared down at the table. "This is...a lot to take in. I don't even know where to start."

"I understand," I said gently. "And I'm not asking you to make any decisions right now. I just needed you to know the truth. Whatever you choose to do next, I'll support you. But I think you should consider being a part of your daughter's life, even if it means confronting Ae-ri and Jungkook."

Eun-ha looked up at me, determination settling in his eyes. "I'm not going to let this go. I want to be in my daughter's life, no matter what it takes. But I need time to figure out how to approach this."

"That's all I ask," I said, feeling a sense of relief. "Take the time you need. And if you ever need help or support, I'm here."

he's determined to be a part of his daughter's life. I respect that, but I also know how dangerous this information is.

"Please," I told him, sliding the documents across the table, "don't say anything yet. I need time to figure this out, to make sure this doesn't blow up in Y/N's face."

Eun-ha looked at me, his eyes full of pain and understanding. "I just want to be there for my daughter," he said. "But I get it. I won't say anything. Not yet."

I nodded, feeling a strange sense of relief. This was the right move. It had to be.