CH- 210 Men with a golden heart.

SUHANI POV

He settled between my legs. God, I loved it when he did that. I writhed against him, feeling his shoulders spread my thighs open, his mouth descending on my clit. He spread soft kisses on my waxed skin, his small subtle rasping against my sensitive flesh. Wait, why did he have a subtle?

Jimin- Such a dirty girl you are . Aren't you?

He growled, still kissing my cunt, not going where I needed his lips. Yes I am such a dirty girl.

Jimin- This pussy knows me even in sleep, doesn't she, baby?

Oh yeah. I can feel myself getting so wet, anticipating the pleasure I knew he would bring me . I flexed my hips, trying to get him to hurry. Ah, I missed him, missed his touch, missed that dirty-talking mouth. And I loved this dream. I feel a finger swiped through my wet folds and I felt my hips come off the bed. It felt so real.

Jimin- You're so delicious baby.

He told me and I love that , I love how he adores me , I loved how he brings out my real side out and never make me feel ashamed of what I really needed .

Jimin- Wake up, Senòrita .

He commanded me , his voice is low gruff and I love how deep his voice really is , its as deep as Pacific ocean but No, I don't want to wake up because if I woke up I would lose him. I didn't want to wake up, not just yet. His tongue licked at my folds once. God, it felt so good. Too good.

I blinked my eyes open, staring up the ceiling the chandelier hanging on it, aware of the cold wind caressing my hardened, exposed nipples, feeling wet between my naked thighs

I blinked my eyes open, staring up the ceiling the chandelier hanging on it, aware of the cold wind caressing my hardened, exposed nipples, feeling wet between my naked thighs. It took me a second to process everything the black mid thigh cotton gown I had worn to italy along with a fur tail coat is now thrown to the side, the room dark , with the evening blue sky light from outside filtering the room along with room lamps.

I am in hotel bedroom along with my very gloriously shirtless, slightly hungry husband aka Park Jimin between my legs.What the hell? Heart racing, I suddenly grappled with the sheets and tried to scatter backward, only to be stopped by his strong grip around my thighs.

Suhani- What are you- oh shit.

My words ended on a moan as he pulled me forward, pushing my thighs back, and dove in. I gripped his hair with one hand, the other going to the sheets beside me, my breath coming out too fast as his tongue pushed into my wet tunnel.

Oh christ ! Dear gods of cunnilingus had blessed this man with a mouth he knew how to use so good. I bit my lip, pulling his head closer, mindless as I felt a wave of pleasure crest inside me and the shiver ran down my spine .

Suhani- Yes. God, Jimin, please.

I panted my own voice is unrecognisable to my own ears as he built me up higher and higher, his thumb stroking my clit slowly, oh so slowly, bringing me right to the edge , I moaned softly as he played with my cunt with his toungue , I twirl my fingers with his ravenous black hairs and I gasped, feeling my breath leaving my lungs as I finally reached my climax.