CH-203 Possession

AUTHOR POV

Jimin is sitting behind his desk as he is discussing the business strategies with some of his manager and Worker

Jimin is sitting behind his desk as he is discussing the business strategies with some of his manager and Worker . He looks busy in the work that he didn't realise that this lunch he and Suhani are supposed to go out on a lunch date .

They had made the plan this morning only but that just slip out of his mind in all the work and dealing with those Babel lawyer and
Jan Han seok where he went earlier . But little did he know the storm is coming and that storm is no other his wife Aka Park Suhani .

Jimin-I will pass the report to Andrea you guys can discuss tho-

He was cut off in the middle when the door of his office open with such a force that it slammed against the wall only for his worker and manger to get flinch but he didn't even blink everyone turn to look at the person who had gotten the guts to do this act and ofcourse infront of Park Jimin only one person is there who got all the audacity to get on his nerves and still that person is alive and breathing .

Suhani stormed into his office , anger and frustration is clear on her face and its not about Jimin didn't came to take her for the lunch date no there's something else for which she is so much angry about ofcourse lunch date is not something for which she will just came all the way to his headquarters.

As the manager and Worker who even feared her in that moment stood up bowing to her giving her the full respect even tho she totally ignored them at the moment and walked near to her husband desk standing infront of him she slammed down her hands on his desk with the force that few paper sheets goes flying as she fix her gaze onto him .

Suhani- What the fucking hell is wrong with you !

She growled in anger , her voice hold clear anger as Jimin didn't even glance her for a second keeping his gaze fixed on the report which he is going through at the moment and this act just fueled suhani anger more .

Suhani- PARK JIMIN , I'M TALKING TO YOU !

She yelled at him which finally had some effect on Jimin as he slammed the report close and put it on his desk his eyes finally which is dark , cold fall on her met her fierce ones . The burning rage in her eyes is clear as mukhtar and arif came running in the office.

Arif-Sahiba we try to stop sahiba bu-

Jimin put his hand up signalled them to stop .

Jimin-Never stop my wife from meeting me . Now Out!

His voice is calm as everyone bowed to him only leaving suhani who's anger is flared up more she fold her hands on her chest waiting for everyone to go out as once the door is closed both the couples look at eachother his dark icy blue eyes met her sea coloured ones .