CH-220 Woman is God .

As after getting ready I walked downstairs , I look at everyone in the room and they also look towards me when I enter

As after getting ready I walked downstairs , I look at everyone in the room and they also look towards me when I enter .

Suhani- What ? Why you guys are looking at me like that?

They all divert there gaze away but that men who just fight me in wardrobe still didn't looked away and I sighed deeply.

Suhani- Arif or Mukhtar who is coming to drop me at work ?

They both lower there head making me frown at them in confusion.

Suhani- What happened ? Come on lets go I'm already running late .

They all just stayed silent before I look towards Jimin who is working on his ipad .

Suhani- Okay so he ordered you guys to not come with me than huh ?

Eren- Princess why don't you be cool down and just come sit with us .

I glare at him who laughed nervously but went quite as I fold my hand on my chest .

Suhani- Fine don't come I can drive by myself.

I said storming out of the room and going to the garage .

As the elevator door gets opened of the garage I stepped inside walking towards my car and just as I reach it , I found that all four tires of my car had been slashed

As the elevator door gets opened of the garage I stepped inside walking towards my car and just as I reach it , I found that all four tires of my car had been slashed. I frowned in confusion as I moved to other cars of mine and each and every car in the garage had there tires slashed .

I felt anger surging into my whole body as I immediately knew who could have the audacity to do all of this and I exactly knew why he did all of this so that I cannot just leave the house today .

I heard footsteps entering in the garage and I turned around on my position seeing him who walked out of elevator while buttoning his thousand dollar peice suite . He look around the garage before looking at me as he walked near me .

Jimin- Is there any problem Mrs Park? You didn't leave till now?

I clenched my jaw in frustration as he stands infront of me with that innocent face but I know a devil hiding behind that mask.