CH-222 Games of hunger .

I struggle with my dress as I tried to bind the lace of it which is at back and my fingers really couldn't reach the laces and I sighed in frustration my eye's are closed while I tried to tie them

I struggle with my dress as I tried to bind the lace of it which is at back and my fingers really couldn't reach the laces and I sighed in frustration my eye's are closed while I tried to tie them .

Suhani-Shit ! Park Suhani you are gaining fat day by day !

I cursed myself as I literally gave up exhaling deeply I am totally ready but my dress is not helping at all because the laces keep getting opened. I am about to move to grab another dress for myself but before I can my arms had been held in a tight grip .

As I glance at him through mirror reflection and he is standing just behind me watching me with his hooded and dark eyes , his gaze roamed all over me and than it also drift down to my backless dress before it came to meet me in the mirror and than once again came to halt at my cleavage which is on view .

I can feel his breaths picking up its pace seeing me dressed this way and the fire in his eyes is crystal clear . As Suddenly I closed my eyes when I feel his long slender fingers tracing my spine he trace my spine from up to down slowly and lesuirely making goosebumps erupt all over my body .

My breathing pick up its pace as his fingers move downwards , I cannot look into his eyes at the moment as I felt his hot breath tickling my side of face and his nose against my ear shell . His whiskey and sin cologne hitting my nose making me feel drunk . As he speak his voice so deep that I clutched the side of my dress in my fist tightly.

Jimin- You going somewhere love ?

He knows the answer but still he asked me as his finger finally came to stop and than I feel him holding the laces of dress in his hands.

Suhani- You know where I am going.

My own voice came like a small wishper as I finally opened my eyes but I found his eyes on my clevage , his jaw clenched tightly. As suddenly he pull the laces of the dresses too hard that I gasped making his eyes met mine in the mirror . He smriked as he one more time pulled on the laces making my dress getting more tight around my body.

My breast literally got thrusted up that if only I move a muscle they could just bounce out , I even hold my breathing meanwhile he start tying the laces and I am sure they won't get open now at any cost .

Jimin- Going in a Party huh ? That too with that Han seok .

Suhani- I'm going alone .

Jimin- Oh now you do huh but does it matter you will meet that men there and for sure he will eye fuck you because the way you are dressed.

Suhani- Jimin ...I always dress like this .

Jimin- Exactly but you only wear red for me Senòrita , you are wearing my favourite colour on you and going to a party while wearing it where jesus knows how many men's are going to watch you like some hungry wolfs .

The look: Outfit, makeup, hair