Date With a Hellhound

Ben is pacing back and forth in his bedroom, the one at Carmilla's base.

Ben: "Okay, Loona said she would take care of planning the date, so I don't need to worry about that." He stops in the middle of the room, tapping his foot. "She also said it would be a casual date, so I can wear something comfortable."

Ben walks over to his closet, opening it and pulling out a green jacket and a white t-shirt.

Ben: "This should work for tomorrow." Ben throws the clothes onto his bed, walking over towards his dresser. "Now I just need some pants."

Ben opens the dresser, taking out a pair of blue jeans.

Ben: "Here we go." He throws the jeans onto his bed. "That should do for tomorrow."

Then, there is a sudden knock at Ben's door, which surprises him at first, but he quickly regains his composure.

Ben: "Come in!"

The door to Ben's bedroom door opens, and Carmilla takes a step into the room.

Carmilla: "Benjamin, it's time for your training today."

Ben: "Oh, sweet! What are we doing today?"

Carmilla: "We'll be practicing with firearms today."

Ben: "Hell yeah!" He walks over to his bed-side table, picking up his Angelic-encrusted pistol. "Let's go!"

Carmilla smiles slightly, before turning around and leaving the room, with Ben following after her.

=============================================================================================

Location: Gun Range

Ben has been firing shots into a target about twenty-something yards away from him. However, Ben's aim so far has been subpar. While he is hitting the target, he still isn't doing well.

Carmilla: "A good tip for using a firearm: To help you aim, visualize something to motivate you hit the target."

As Ben loads another magazine into his pistol, he takes a deep breath, closing his eyes before opening them and staring down at the target. The target seemingly begins to transform in a cloud of mist, the mask of a familiar-looking helmet taking the helmet's place.

The helmet was of the Forever King's, with its red visor and three black horns. The helmet begins to taunt Ben.

Forever King: "Tennyson." His voice is menacing. "It has been a while-."

Before the helmet could say anything more than that, Ben fires twelve shots in quick succession. The visualization of the Forever King's helmet disappears, revealing that Ben hit the dead center of the target ten times, with the last two shots just below or above the center.

Carmilla: "Good job. What exactly did you visualize that made your aim so accurate?"

Ben: "Let's just say it was something, or someone, I need and want to get rid of for good."

Carmilla could hear the clear disgust and disdain in Ben's voice, but she doesn't ask him any more questions. At least, questions about Ben's motivations.

Carmilla: "I overheard you talking to yourself before I knocked on your bedroom door. May I ask what that was about? Anything I should be concerned about?"

Ben: "That depends on what you think you should be worried about." He loads in another magazine, before aiming at the target again. "But no, you don't need to worry. Planning on what to wear for tomorrow. Got something I'm doing tomorrow."